"Get out normie" but where?

Where to go as a robot after you find your soulmate and start living a happy couple life?

I've seen most people say you're not a robot if you're not single nowadays.
But after using this website for over a decade and this board for way too long, it's hard to just get rid of a deep-ingrained habit. Never liked social medias, can't relate to people on sites like reddit etc.
I know about /soc/ but it became something too different over the years. And yes even couples have some separated free time of their own for doing w/e it's better than way.

Is there just no more place to be? Here always felt like home, no matters to ups and down the board got, it's a nice and familiar place.
Being spiritually homeless give such an empty feeling.

Attached: 1647752648215.jpg (640x360, 44.67K)

>I've seen most people say you're not a robot if you're not single nowadays.
You aren't.

Never thought of this. I'm not sure where I'll go if I get a parnter someday.

Should only robots post on this board?

Given the amount of non-robots egirls who post, I mean... doesn't really matter anymore

>no country for old men pic
appropriate choice, can respect that

Sad but true. They come here to farm attention slaves and people like OP typically come to bitch about how hard their life is (even though it's a metric shit ton better than those who are here frequently).

I'd like it that way. Normies have infinite social media and spaces to express themselves. We have nowhere to go.

Nobody's actually forcing you out. You can always just stay and not bring up that you have a gf.

There are not many people in this case so no place they gather.
I would be interesting in something like this were people have the experiened of prolonged isolation and what comes with up but could get out of it.

Starting a first relationship after a decade alone depressed is a bit of a specific experience that comes with baggages and a space related to it would be nice but alas...

I am alone for a decade. How do you just start a relationship? It just seems impossible.

Don't sweat it, OP, I have a gf but I still post here because I'm practically a social outcast, and I just feel more connected here than I do anywhere else.

Attached: Screenshot_20220901-152342_Gallery.jpg (258x190, 36.79K)

Connected how? You have a relationship, no woman even looks at me. We are nothing alike.

Whoop Dee doo, what 13 or something to 23? Regardless, you're still a normie wether you like it or not. As long as you don't come here bitching all the time about your gf and other things related I don't believe you will be antagonized.

I could do a blogpost but I'm not sure anyone wanna read that.
When I moved out and started living alone it quickly became the same boring day repeating all the time with no hope for the future.
But I was into some niche indie creators (music, art etc.) some of them very small, and since I learned the basic skills I would sometimes exchange a few messages, technical stuff or not.
After almost 12 years, one of those exchange suddenly had this feeling of understanding each other before even having to explain anything, I guess when you share similar values and humor? It became a (e)friendship, and slowly go more serious to the point she eventually moved in. She mogs me in art and confidence too.

It feels weird, since I still have robot brainworms, at the start I ever felt depersonalized like it was fake and not me living this. Changing (internet) home at the same time would be too much change at once, here it where it feels comfortable.

From early 20s to early 30s, a dozen year with basically no IRL interaction with anyone but old men coworkers. A few years without even stepping outside of the appartment. I still don't have IRL friends, just her.
I guess normie is a vague term after all.

Nice story. I never had opportunities like that. I am hopeless at any art I tried and I always hated myself for it. Drawing, writing, making videos, graphics, even fucking 3D modelling. All the shit I do in free time is completely without women. No way to meet a woman like that.

>deep-ingrained
Lol what the fuck

She's cool with you just having her? Most women don't like their partner not having any friends, social proof and all.

Yeah, she's introvert and exhausted by social gatherings, plus her job + artistic hobby takes a lot of time so the rest is for our own time, and she's a channer though only for a few very specific niche threads.

Sorry to hear that user, I'd suggest picking up such skills but I know that when in this state of mind, it's can be hard or even impossible to get the motivation that it requires, trapped in an infinite circle.

You keep coming here and make fun of them. You made it bro.

That's pretty fortunate of you user.