I am a gay male who takes estrogen because i like being feminine and testosterone makes me feel gross

I am a gay male who takes estrogen because i like being feminine and testosterone makes me feel gross

ama

Attached: 21BB6198-AFF5-4D29-8303-B84FC60D88F9.jpg (748x808, 63.44K)

jokes on you i was always gross anyway haha h-haha

Why are you such a massive homo?

What do you think about dominating masculine guys with your penis and stepping on their faces

prenatal hormonal exposure
not my thing

Are you a bottom, switch or a top?

Pure, 100% bottom. Even before estrogen my dick was small and didnt work all that well

He looks kind of bad here. How old is he getting at the moment?

>Even before estrogen my dick was small and didnt work all that well
Cute. That kind of dynamic is honestly what I'd prefer in a guy, too bad I'm a loser.

why are you so based
a follow up; may I snack you around with my big penis

hes like in his 40s or something

Attached: 79755940-D5E8-468C-8874-1301FF91D387.jpg (1000x1000, 109.41K)

youll find someone one day user dont worry :)
We live in a time where we can modify our bodies using exogenous hormones to tailor our bodies to our liking(kinda, not all the way therr yet tho). I would be stupid not to at least try it.

prostate orgasms became easier? What about dick ones and their intensity? I really want to do the same though I'd never chop my dick off, testo is fucking evil as is estrogen as hormone, but at least as a guy you can reap the benefits without the flaws.

Hm, I cant really say theyre easier, but theyre definitely more fulfilling and full-bodied
its less penis focused, its like i feel a wave coming over my body that engulfs me
and i can easily have multiple orgasms now, something i never used to be able to do
also nipple stimulation feels fucking amazing desu

And what about the breasts? How to avoid tem getting bigger?

Also, do you think taking birth control pills is enough?

That's pretty hot I'd fuck a guy if he was nice and had female hormone levels

well, when you take estrogen, youre gonna grow boobs, period. Ive heard SERMS can reduce them, also have heard AAs like spironolactone can stunt them, have also heard that taking progesterone early can stunt them
but my god, prog is insane. i get so fucking cock hungry and i cant stop thinking about getting railed
if youre older than like 25? i think? you will have lower hgh which would affect boob growth (I personally started estrogen at 18, its been two yearsh
also starving yourself would work as yout body needs excess energy to grow boobs

no, probably not. youd need a LOT of it to enter the estrogen monotherapy levels
:)

Another thing, hrt can reverse MPB if its not too far gone, my hairline has improved since being on estrogen
DHT is a poison

That's disgusting and no one cares about your fetish besides other fetishists. If you want attention, you should look for it elsewhere because creating an AMA here just proves has mental you are after taking estrogen. Saged.

Its not a fetish though?
Are you ok user?