It's not even funny how much I need my boobs grabbed rn. I keep bouncing them up and down myself...

It's not even funny how much I need my boobs grabbed rn. I keep bouncing them up and down myself, feeling the weight and jiggle, but I want a shy virgin robot to grab them and suck my nipples.

Attached: 98617984-8CDE-4094-B55A-260522348A8B.jpg (1697x1200, 392.24K)

i hate big boob, small boobs mog

i wanna grab ur boobs pretty lady

Attached: 97976832_p1_master1200.jpg (793x1200, 402.99K)

I was born with DD cups ;/

Thanks I would like ittt

booba
milkies
bazookas
knockers

I want to grab your boobs and suck your nipples with my penis out

Why a shy virgin robot and not Chad or a degen robot?

sucking on boobs is literally my favourite thing

Because there's a good chance we can date since he's nice. (:

Would you let an actual robot fondle them? I might be able to make one for you.

No that sounds like it would be cold and not organic enough.

Can I come scream at your tits?

Would you prefer rough hands or soft hands?

Scream? No, that sounds awkward

You probably have a boyfriend that you're cucking right now by making this post. Degenerate slut.

Rough. I like manly hands. Soft is okay too. doesn't matter that much. Pinch the nipples too

you said you wanted a virgin

Yeahhh... why are they screaming ):
Sounds scary and awkward

Ok cool, can you post then so we can see if our hands are big enough to grab them?

To make it real. To bring passion to the situation and deconstruct the boundaries of what we think of as "sex"

tmw i'm a meek and mild mannered virgin robot. So much so that my hands would be trembling at the idea of fondling them. Granted I'd be very gentle.

Why do you think degen robot wouldn't date you?

That is so cute and makes me want to claim you as mine.
I don't want to date them.

good lucky queen, I hope you find someone who isn't a chud and accept your transgenderism

do that and i'd show you my gratitude by baking you cookies. Just tell me what your favorite is and I'd bake them to my best ability.

I don't like cookies, what about cake or muffins?

I'd like to eat your muffins iykwim

Never baked muffins or a cake before. But I've always wanted to try. I also would want to try making a pie from scratch someday. That would be pretty cozy.

>I was born with DD cups
wtf you mean as a newborn?

Cool, maybe we can bake it together and you can grab my boobs (Over my clothes obvs) with flour on your hands and leave funny hand prints. Then we laugh about it before continuing our baking adventure. And see who can make the better cake or pie. ((: