What music do you listen to that you never tell anyone about?

What music do you listen to that you never tell anyone about?

Attached: American_Psycho_-_Walking_on_Sunshine_0-18_screenshot.png (1920x1080, 810.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkASIx9Xk6s
youtu.be/AnnO2RDRJpY
youtu.be/giPE4DdP7zo
youtube.com/watch?v=1mCExFZBxX0
youtube.com/watch?v=xFXaIbcb8jU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What I listen to, glows, glows badly.

I listen to a lot of break core/ dnb music. I dont tell to many people bc its kinda gay and mostly trannies are into it for whatever reason but its so good I cant even lie.

your favorite artists?

early new order because people'll think im a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=kkASIx9Xk6s

>youtu.be/AnnO2RDRJpY
Some anime openings like this.

Anime OST desu

Xxtarlit is one of my favorites Ive been listening to again lately. I should be clear I dont like the shit thats like 300+bpm adhd brained stuff. I like it to sound musical still with nice sounding pads and stuff.

youtu.be/giPE4DdP7zo

I listened to this album in December 2020 and it was just amazing, a really happy and peaceful time in my life oddly enough. It actually got me into wanting to make this type of music but I could NEVER show it to anyone I know irl bc they would probably kick me in the balls and call me a fag or something.

in front of most people, i mainly listen to (and actually enjoy) stoner/prog metal, stuff like Tool, Samadhi, REZN, QOTSA and the like.

Though when nobody's looking, I enjoy a bit of early 2000s and late 90s electronic music (and scatman john)

and did you actually make something?

really cheesy disco songs and the like
the worst i've ever done is listen to Yoda's Theme on repeat for like a week
is it autism

Yeah Ive put some stuff out on sound cloud but nothing Im ecstatic about. Im getting better though, a lot better than I was when I started.

All music, i feel like id already be even more isolated than i already am if its found out i dont listen to newest hiphop rap garbage

If anyone calls you a faggot for liking new order THEYRE the one who is a faggot.

My friends were listening to the new Kendrick Lamar album and its some of the faggiest shit ive ever heard. Im not saying that just to say it either, its just a whole album of boring, faggy, annoying songs.

can you show me what you made? You dont know me so dont worry

the new album is fucking retarded lmao plus all the songs sound way too similiar. Damn. was alright but hes trying way too hard to be artsy now

Attached: kendrick-lamar.jpg (1200x1000, 442.57K)

All of it. I have very autistic music taste like metal, classical, and electronic music

the german marching music, the lil peep, the black metal, apart from that my music tastes are suitable for normies

youtube.com/watch?v=1mCExFZBxX0

youtube.com/watch?v=xFXaIbcb8jU

I listen to opera, metal, and rock

I remember trying to get into black metal, but most of it is just so shit it's unbearable to listen to

One of my professors is always extremely serious and sarcastic, but he always arrives to class with earphones on. I wonder what kind of music he's listening to