Important thread

we should define what a robot is, let's define it.
I'll begin (tell me if it's accurate or not)
robot:
>male
>virgin
>18+
>ugly (already told by someone)
>no gf
>no friends
what can be add

Attached: 1661888337765573.jpg (850x478, 86.51K)

>a robot has to be ugly
God I hate you people.

i think you're describing an incel moreso than a "robot"

help me to define the robot guys

Yeah. Unless you grew up with parents who isolated you on purpose, you will have been properly socialized. Girls would pay attention to you, people would want you at parties, etc. You might be the weird one if you have autism but still, you would have never been a shutin that grew up in front of a screen if you were pretty enough to be worth inviting to parties and being liked by girls.

Incorrect, it means normalfaggot

All incels are robots.

Not everyone grows up attractive who ends up attractive as an adult. Further why would girls paying attention or parties matter? Who the hell genuinely wants to go to a party whilst claiming to be a robot?
>you would have never been a shutin that grew up in front of a screen if you were pretty enough to be worth inviting to parties and being liked by girls.
Grew up in front of a screen because I was a massive sperg and dropped out of school from how rough people were with me. School was always awful. Never wanted to go to parties either, that's just some failed normie shit.

>what can be add

>has some form of mental illness

all incels are robots but not all robots are incels

>You might be the weird one if you have autism but still, you would have never been a shutin that grew up in front of a screen if you were pretty enough to be worth inviting to parties and being liked by girls.
then why did i despite those things? and why were none of the incel killers ugly while the common denominator between them was a disorder that socially inhibits you?

Attached: pure coincidence.jpg (1260x266, 117.93K)

No one is impressed by your self-imposed faggotry. Having options is where the line should be drawn.

They fell through the cracks while being retarded. So they didn't have options even if they weren't hideous.

>"self-imposed faggotry." squealed the tripfag.

autism is worse than being ugly

Ironic I have to call it out right? It's obvious.

>le irony
No, you're just dumb and hypocritical. Suck start a shotgun.

Not about to make this thread about me, but thanks for giving me this much attention brainlet user.
Either way I'm right. Guys with options are a step above the ones without options. They are the cyborgs and failed normies.
I never claimed to be a robot. While I'm an incel, I have a good job and I'm highly functional. I could at least have friends if I was capable of having people around me. I'm not even close to a robot. Bless the robots soul, don't take the title just because you like it.

Attached: 1661938893222074.jpg (500x375, 27.97K)

+
Try at least 25+, 18yo are literal kids, countless 18 are virgin (yes even girls), nothing is determined at this point and they're not even expected to have jobs.

>(already told by someone)
how? I didn't see anyone but my family and the doctors ever since I was 13 and I'm not posting my face on the interne
Why do you ask people to be outgoing and meet enough people to be said that?

ok so a robot is a male virgin incel who doesn't leave the house with poor social skills. 25+

I was told on omegle I was ugly

You're trying to define incel (emphasize on "trying"), not robot. Stop mixing up. Are you new around here?

Both wrong. 25 year olds are kids in the grand scheme of things. 30 is the only age cutoff that matters. Also the age of wizardry.

I tell everyone on Omegle they're ugly no matter what, it's a pretty good time killer.

>talks about getting tons of attention
>writes this massive wall to cope about "people having options"

Being pretty is not enough for a man to be liked. If you spent your school days hiding away from others and playing vidya/browsing Any Forums then you will be almost as fucked as the uglybot who never had a chance.

it's enough for women