Lol you just want people to pat you on the ass and say you're a poor little victim of the normalfags and chad

>lol you just want people to pat you on the ass and say you're a poor little victim of the normalfags and chad
at this point, yes. I will never blame myself for being a robot and if you're going to belittle my situation, i dont care what you have to say

Attached: 1501203042398.png (335x293, 13.99K)

forgot to add, i am incel, robot, blackpilled and i am right and correct, no exceptions. and if you're bluepilled, normalfag, chad, you are wrong here and always will be, this is an echo chamber and i am proud to have my points proven everyday here

The only difference is most people still just keep trying until theyre dead but you give up because youre a little pussy.

Attached: 212A021A-1B08-4F1A-9DC1-4194427864A5.jpg (720x719, 66.33K)

sounds like OP is smart for knowing when to quit and everyone else is retarded

>The only difference is most people still just keep trying until theyre dead
no they don't and you know this
>but you give up because youre a little pussy
yes, problem?
this

all the advice in op picrel is valid
the difference they don't realize is they did this while growing up and growing as a human but it's too late for any of that when you're 21+ and too far behind
if you're below 21 and on this board bitching and whining, fuck off

Im 21 in 2 months can i stay?

This is how a lazy retard thinks. So actually yeah go ahead and ldar, youre too retarded to do anything else.

They do actually. The only ones that dont are a small minority, like the people who browse this board.

>when youre 21+ your too behind doood
I dont get where you idiots get these numbers from. You just pull them out of your ass I guess.

>the majority of outcast, incel losers who are already behind 99% of real life normal people don't use Any Forums
the most rarest flavor of copium

I cant even begin to know how that little retard brain of yours possibly works because I literally never implied that. What the fuck are you talking about?

Have you even tried those things consistently user?

No, they just try for like 2 months and then go AAUUHHHOOOO I GIVE UPPPP ITS TOOOOO HAAAARRDDDDD

I was 25 before I started learning about socializing and confidence. It's never too late but it does need thought and plan. Just blindly going is very difficult. Like in gym they need a plan and goals.
Luckily I'm higher iq than average so the self help friendship and dating books helped me a lot. Made me understand the psyche behind women and people much better. If you have no idea why others are the way they are in response to you it's difficult to learn

>I dont get where you idiots get these numbers from. You just pull them out of your ass I guess.
what fucking "numbers" ?
an age?
it's from not being a kid and understanding how growing up works and having experienced it first hand retard
sure, happy birthday

Yes, oh wise arbiter of my success, tell me how me not having sex should make me feel miserable and unfulfilled - tell me how I'm stunted, despite my triumphs. I guess all my accomplishments mean nothing because I spent my youth in international competitions instead of fucking the local teenage town bicycle. Woe is me.

>you should sperg out more in public
Unironically this, is all about developing self confidence, if you think it's normal and ok, normies will also think so, unless is something very very sick, but even awful stuff is accepted ifthey have confidence/trust in you (basically, they trust you to tell them is ok)

>a real human being typed this, not a bot
>thinks i'm gonna fall for his bait

>unless is something very very sick
Welp that disqualifies 90%+ of the sick fucks on this site.

Your idea of "awful" is being interested in geology or collecting DVDs.

I don't think most anons here would regularly touch asses as something casual.
Even dark humor can be adopted by the normies if you have enough tact and charisma.

I collect blu rays and every time one of my normie friends come over they always bring it up and talk about movies. I dont collect minerals though. I cant imagine anyone would care too much about that.

>cannot fathom that there are people who live and die alone and are content
>"b-bot! b-bait!"
You are pathetic. How are you not happy being by yourself? Is that so hard to imagine? Or do you think about "sex sex SEX VAGINA" all day? Get a hobby and brush your teeth, you smell like shit.

>I cant imagine anyone would care too much about that.
Some people collect coins, user, fucking coins.

>this is an echo chamber
>i am proud to have my points proven everyday here
Pick one retard

Not him, but that's what an echo chamber is, retard.