What surgeries does iris need to looksmax like this?

What surgeries does iris need to looksmax like this?

Attached: morph.jpg (3124x3464, 2.72M)

Surgery can't make her skull wider and her hip bone wider like that. At most she can fix her long philtrum, get a nose job and work out + get her skin bleached.

>the difference between Stacey and a fembot is literally a few millimeters of bone

Nigga you made her a different race kek

Just use a double-fisheye lens. It gives everyone a voluptuous hourglass figure, men and women alike.

i think the face on the old one looked better, but you improved the body. however there is no surgery that will lighten my skin, raise my mouth, or bring my eyes closer together. appreciate the help though, will watch this thread for surgery advice

Attached: 1661964377228127.jpg (3124x3464, 2.44M)

unironically she probably should start skin bleaching. it can speed up aging though
A lot of mixed girls would benefit from it but it's culturally just an Asian thing (South and East Asia).

The face on the old one looks more like you but this one is more conventionally attractive.

Don't worry Iris. A guy will find any girl cute when she's sucking his cock. Just be an attentive partner and they will worship you.

Your eyes will look closer together once you get the nose job done.

No, the opposite. They will look further apart because the massive bridge is what is spreading them apart. When the nose is trimmed down, it won't be clear why they are so far apart and she'll just look like an alien.

Mostly just start doing squats

the chin and face is kinda fat and weird imo
honestly i like wideset eyes sometimes, it would definitely be much better with a small nose

Attached: anya.jpg (750x752, 62.96K)

Need cute racially ambiguous gf like right

>the chin and face is kinda fat and weird imo
Her original face is too narrow

men only want stacy its over...

She will look better regardless

I will date you I dont care if youre ugly (as long as you arent fat too)

Just have birth and your hips will expand. Simple as

Attached: 1635318533265.jpg (720x540, 125.64K)

Her nostrils are the width of her eye width in pic right. Which is the ideal.

Why do they all have such wide waists

Healthy genes

Why so obsessed with changing her? There is plenty of puss in the sea

lol lmao even tbqh ngl

the solution isn't to make my face wider, what i'd need is a shorter one. picrel is how i would edit it

Attached: edit1.jpg (4096x2304, 786.63K)

How are you going to make your philtrum and chin shorter. I can understand that you could shave the chin but the philtrum?

well there are top lip injections, or maybe the nose job can make the nose longer, or there is some kind of philtrum surgery. i'll have to see. i wish i could afford it quicker, doing the research when i'm so far away in savings seems kinda useless. also gotta figure out how to tell or not tell my parents, so much planning desu

None. Women need to stop whoring and find their looksmatch to only have missionary position sex to produce offspring.

You should probably just get the money from some user but if you plan to live with your parents its probably going to be pretty hard