GODDAMNIT I WANT TO WEAR CUTE CLOTHES AND LOOK CUTE WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN A MAN FUCK

GODDAMNIT I WANT TO WEAR CUTE CLOTHES AND LOOK CUTE WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN A MAN FUCK
oh well maybe in another 10 years or so tranny surgery will be able to change bone structures and look normal

Attached: 4.jpg (1280x1436, 242.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone_grafting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you will definitely never be a woman

i know thats why i just keep it as funny little thoughts and only occasionally post about it when im drunk

You're not a goddam pet, you don't need to look "cute".

Perhaps you were born a man because you would not be fit as a woman. Play the cards you have.

Yeah it sucks i do not have the face for it and my bone structure is masculine or I would do it easily. They get so much better dating prospects.

Then get Handsome as fuck so you can have a cute gf and every time you go near a lake, mirror, etc you will have someone cute with you

i dont want to be handsome i want to be CUTE

I want to be cute really badly too. Is your face at least fine for it? Mine is too manly.

people sayi have nice eyes but thats all i have going for me im ugly other than that

What are your plans at the moment, knowing that magical transition medicine is not real?

when i turn 30 im going to kill myself once i become a wizard, not because of tranny things ive wanted to do that for a while i do not have any other plans

though if magical transition medicine somehow becomes real i will get railed every day and post photos of myself and get off to the knowledge that men would be getting off to me BUT that will never happen

Not right now really I mean is it conducive to looking more feminine.

I see. Do you have a preferred suicide method? Personally, when the time comes for me, I will throw myself into the ocean.

What will you do until you turn 30?

maybe if i put a bunch of money into it but i do not have a bunch of money to put into it
though ive had a little bit of alcohol so maybe i dont understand what you said i dont know
i will barely scrape by until i turn 30 and when i do ill probably just consume more alcohol than i ever have before and drive on a highway and slam into a tree indirectly so i dont go to hell for purposefully killing myself

>I will throw myself into the ocean
like jumping off a cliffside nhk style or oding at sea and throwing yourself overboard?

>oh well maybe in another 10 years or so tranny surgery will be able to change bone structures and look normal
I mean we're technically already able to make bone with cadaver bone. They do it for dental implants and to help patch up bones that are shattered. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone_grafting

Throwing myself overboard. The actual suicide would be by drowning. A rescue is less likely in the open sea than in a lake or a pool. If I strap weights to myself, I will guarantee my success.

user, getting drunks in the hopes of dying is suicide in itself, and that is still a sin.
Have you considered attempting new things like playing an instrument? I understand that this may be cliche, but it helped me.
Also, do you want to learn about whales (the animal)?

i played in instrument from 6th grade to 11th i dont want to do it again
whales are cool yeah sure ill learn about them

I am glad. If you do not mind, could you send a message to either [email protected] or Sergei Stevenson#2587? I will teach you about whales.

What instrument did you play?