This game was some of the best cope I've ever had

this game was some of the best cope I've ever had.

Attached: persona.jpg (1200x1200, 306.16K)

Who did you romance and who is best girl

I liked P3 personally, because Yukari a cute and I wanna pet the dog. I also think it has the coolest Personas in the series, but I guess P4 has Yoshitsune and Izanagi. Good taste overall.
Yukiko and Yukiko.

Attached: Yukatan is CUTE!!!! CUTE!!!.jpg (707x1000, 209.81K)

>Yukiko and Yukiko.
A post this based shouldn't be legal.

Attached: 1593376573683.jpg (500x834, 100.46K)

basado, what was your favorite social link
Yukiko, idk probably Yukiko. I didn't like 4 as much to be desu. In P3 I liked that brown girl I think she was the team manager of the track team. Mitsuru too but I'd rather have the brown girl desu. glasses girl was also cute
Yukari is probably top 5 yes

Yuko Nishiwaki. Yukari, Yuko, Yukiko... something's fishy...!!! or just really yapanese.........
In P5 I chose the shogi girl Hifumi. Her social link is really retarded though in that her whole thing is she wants to be known as a shogi player, not for her good looks, yet Atlus just makes her entire route about her looks. You could have the protagonist go support her at a shogi tournament, or have a shogi minigame or one of those weird half-gameplay half-cutscenes, but instead you get her in a swimsuit. Not that I mind, mind, but I love my wife and wanted to support her, not just fawn over her looks.

P3 is also my favorite! Although, I can say that P4 has the best story and best chemistry. But P3 will still remain as the best one in my heart. Yukari is hot too and they can summon their personas outside the tv or palace and shit.

For me, it's Rise. I went the harem route in P3, which I think is inevitable if you max out all social links.

Not romancing my wife Ann. Just go user. I would habe done Haru but she appeared to late in game anyways so I got tricked out of it. Fucking multi option games.

>no option to romance teddie
Fuck you atlus.

Ah chie is best girl because she can protect me in a fight and she also has a funny personality

I imagine she also sweats a lot yum

I do not care for Ann. Blondes don't do a thing to me, idk what it is. I don't care much for her personality either but I do like her social link, it's sentimental and really nice and heartwarming without being really gay or forced. I don't care for the modeling parts, just the one on one chats and cheering each other on. Those are nice.

I like that P5 made the shadows into actual personas. I think the deck of cards was really abstract and didn't make for a lot of meaningful decisions. I know everyone likes to shit on P5, and it mostly deserves it, but its core mechanics are (mostly) fundamentally sound, moreso than 3 and I think above 4 too but I'm not sure.

>another chad harem romance

never played the steam version because fuck denuvo

I romanced Yukiko, but best girl is clearly Nauto and I will romance her in the future.

P4 harem route makes me feel disgusted with myself

After playing 5 first I cant go back to procedually generated Dungeons and lack of psy and nuclear

For me, it's Marie. Naoto is a close second, but dating her means cucking Kanji, and I don't wanna do that to my bro.

Always wondered if women play Persona and other JRPGS where they are a male protag and how they feel about the "romance" with a girl and the dating/pairing up thing.

tell me about these games
are they actual games or are they visual novels

I can see that but out of all the basic girls Ann is best because she is actually nice in a way you can understand like she's the hot girl with haters. Futaba is most relatable though because she is basically a shut in neet.

A mixture of both. All the persona games are split between social and dungeon crawling sections. You have timeslots each day, which you can use to explore the dungeons (traditional RPG gameplay), do activities to boost your stats, or hang out with your friends (VN segments). Forming bonds with people gives you gameplay benefits, but most of the time isn't necessary to progress.That being said, P4 is extremely good at making you care about the characters, to the point that finishing the game feels like leaving your friends and moving away for college.

>relatable
she's terrible waifubait

Romanced Margaret, best girl is Yukiko.