Discord friend deletes all of his messages

>discord friend deletes all of his messages
what's the problem with these people

Attached: 1646164539100.png (526x566, 141.42K)

They probably feel weird about having sent them to you. I can only make guesses, but I would wager that you're one of those people who's "a lot" to be around

He is afraid that him sexting a minor will come back to haunt him

what do you mean with "a lot"

He's probably ashamed of the things he shared. At least, I would if I was him.

Some people run addons that delete all of their messages after a certain time period for... privacy reasons I guess? I have no idea why they do it either.

>discord friend goes looking through old messages
what's the problem with these people

Discord is trash, and people who use it should be shoved into ovens en masse.

Attached: 1661394929521509.jpg (1666x2000, 2.25M)

maybe he just regrets what he said because you didn't feel the same towards him and he doesn't want to be embarassed? maybe you are too judgemental? we will never know, how would you describe yourself op?

You know; like how someone says, "Oh, I don't mind user, but he's a lot to deal with"

not enough ovens

my discord friend does this too, she doesn't send anything weird, she's just a very private person

You should give us examples og your chats to better solve this issue.
Also, post tits.

I'll not even talk about what I do on discord.
Jesus, I get bullied a lot there.

Attached: 1649621254009.jpg (1255x959, 125.16K)

just someone who uses discord to talk to a couple online friends regarding topics I can't talk about with other people, I would probably considered a failed normie here.

Tell me faggot, you got me curious.

why do you think you get bullied ameposter?

schizoids gonna schizoid dude

ohh okay. maybe the topics got too deep and he regrets talking to you?

No, this secret dies with me.
I'm a pushover and maybe I kinda enjoy it in a way.

Attached: 1634072773054.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

maybe. maybe I talk too much about my problems and vent too much and thinks I only talk to him to make myself feel better; might be true but I haven't done it in a while and tried to help him with other stuff
tell us

you seem okay to me, mate.
t. obese monkey

Shut up and post your bussy, you fucking cocktease.

Attached: 1661399065538927.jpg (850x853, 106.47K)

Why you gotta make a brodda insecure of his sexuality, faggot? He regrets that you're making him gay

what are you even talking about retard
not original

oh hi, good to see you here.
no.

Attached: 1652853840050.png (496x379, 179.92K)

I'm accussing you of faggotry. He doesn't wanna see how gay you made him, you unoriginal fag.

I dont use discord to find new friends, I believe it is degenerate and that people should try to find friends in real

Attached: Kumagawa Smug.jpg (480x550, 39.86K)

hi ameposter, i hope you're having a good day, i haven't been really active on discord because i've been busy. tomorrow i start my first job ever and i'm anxious
if you need to talk about problems to someone i'm right here, i'll listen to you

>tomorrow i start my first job ever and i'm anxious
You are already more mature than me.
Receiving your first paycheck must be an awesome feeling.
Maybe I can work with translating some stuff to portuguese, I did a test in a company and I passed.

Attached: 1636233144080.png (364x426, 192.1K)