Do men with anorexia fetishes exist and if so where can i find one

do men with anorexia fetishes exist and if so where can i find one

Attached: 060F8752-BFAC-4490-A045-39101937C110.jpg (206x245, 16.92K)

Idk but I have anorexia, well not really. Just the skinny part not the I want to be skinny part.

Yes
You cannot. They are in hiding. Honestly, I'm really fucked up and even I get weirded out by the true anorexics.

Describe how an anorexia fetish works

I'm right here. There's nothing more I want to do then hold a fragile bony girl in my arms and grasp her lack of any curves. Then I want to lay into her and make her tiny scrawny body submit to me

What you asking for now?
AGuys who have a fetish for ana-girls or
B guys who anorexic themself.
Both exist but there are far more of group A

i really want an anorexia fetishist boyfriend who is obsessed with flat breasts and skinny hips and little wrists and small bottoms and tiny waists and non existent stomachs who will encourage me to starve if i dont find one i will be alone forever because my brain cannot accept anything else the man of my dreams is already dead

that is so hot i hope you are being honest

All men with anorexia fetishes are gay fashion shills
They feed off the suffering

i really want an anorexia fetishist boyfriend who will adore me but control me i am a somewhat assertive person but i would be so submissive and pliant for the man of my dreams i would do almost anything he wanted

fat is disgusting and gross and clothes look awful trying to cover fat

i do not have high standards in the slightest but this desire blocks out most men in the world and all men who i will ever come into contact with unless i compulsively seek this very rare type of individual out

I totally love slender and petite girls, but actual chronic purging and protracted panic-attacks about every lick of an icecream cone is fucking annoying.
Also I like to cook and do it well, so fully anorexic girls would need some major masochistic streak to live with me

Prove you're anorexic

i dont purge because i dont want to harm my teeth and vomit repulses me i just restrict heavily and eat very little i am interested in learning how to cook despite struggling with eating i cooked dinner for my family before and it made me feel happy to please people
i know what youre trying to do i wont let you harm me

Harm you? You do that shit to yourself, no encouragement needed. Just post your arm or something you fucking dungle.

>learning how to cook despite struggling with eating
IMO one of the better ways to BEEE URSELF and still stay on the healthy side. Keep that up.

thank you user do you have any ideas for what i can try to cook that is somewhat beginner friendly

Depends on what you, or perhaps rather your family likes. Easy no-brainer things are normally stuff like pasta, rice, ground meat learning to do roux sauces etc.
Also consider if you want to start out with regular dinner sort of foods, or if getting fancy and tryng baking, desserts and such would be more your thing.

And as a caution, check your damn amounts
Dunno if that is some common problem but one anorexic girl I knew always cooked FAR too big meals. Sorta funny when a thinspo girl start to fatten up all of her family, but it only leads to a lot of wastage.

i think i would like to try baking more than cooking meals but i want to do both obviously thanks for the tip i know some anorexic individuals do try to give their friends and family more to eat or add extra calories to their food to sabotage so they can be the skinniest i actually want my family to lose weight though

>men with anorexia fetishes exist
They probably do
I'm not one if them, i feel bad for anorexic people

Fuck you, repulsive fat bitch