Do Amerimutts genuinely believe having a mutilated dick is good or is it a cope?

Do Amerimutts genuinely believe having a mutilated dick is good or is it a cope?

Attached: 20220831_193646.jpg (720x1028, 211.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TooAfraidToAsk/comments/rwk7fq/how_is_it_so_common_for_people_on_internet_to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>all American males cut a chunk of their dick off in a Jewish ritual after they're born
Kek ISRAEL OUR GREAT ALLY

>your glans is too sensitive
Blackpilled again

Sterne is a Jewish last name this person is a cutfag

yes, just like yuropoors think being poor is okay

Attached: 1659365568534406.jpg (1242x1041, 508.26K)

cut dicks look better and are less gross. stop obsessing/thinking over our dicks

Cut dicks are dry and kertinized and have 20,000 less nerve endings

idk, you're the expert on our dicks, but my dick doesn't feel too dry

Yes, they genuinely believe it. They absolutely REFUSE to even entertain the idea that they were mutilated by their parents or the idea that they are mutilating their own son(s).
>easier hygiene
You have to tell your kid to wash his dick anyway. Cutfags don't tell their kids to wash their cocks? No, of course they do.
>decreased risk of UTI
Just fake news.
>decreased risk of STDs
Absolute fake news. He is referencing a single medical study on HIV which has been deboonked by the scholars of Any Forums. I could get into why if anyone is curious, but I'm not going to start ranting about a study that no one even mentioned by name (I'm guessing the guy in OP has never read it). So just ask if you want details there.
>penile problems
Actually circumcised men are more likely to suffer issues like ED, premature ejaculation, delayed ejaculation, and so on. Significantly more likely, in fact. It is true that phimosis is impossible, but a litany of other issues can manifest in its place.
Additionally, phimosis can be corrected medically later in life, supposing it actually occurs. This isn't the dark ages.
This is before you even account for ~2% of circumcisions being botched - with predictably horrifying results. Is being circ'd really worth the 1 in 50 chance that you castrate your own son?
>penile cancer
This is technically true. The less "you" there is, the less likely you are to get cancer. Every cell has some non-zero chance (say 1 in a million) to become cancerous, so having less cells = less likely to get cancer.
However, penile cancer is exceedingly rare - one of the rarest types of cancer. This would be like getting a gastric bypass to ward off stomach cancer or a double mastectomy so you don't have to worry about breast cancer. Yes, it technically has a non-zero effect, but its so modest that it doesn't matter.
It's also inaccurate to say "penile cancer" is reduced. It's just the foreskin that is removed. Your odds of getting it in the cock are the same

It must be tough for Europeans. Almost anyone in the US can make 6figs somehow if they take a shitty enough job (including jobs literally in waste management).
To be fair, they collect all sorts of benefits that we don't. We take home more, but we then have to turn around and pay for insurance, the car note, a higher telecoms bill (we pay about 10x what Euros pay for internet/phone), and so on. It is hard to say which country is genuinely better to live in and people move between them all the time.

you wrote all that about our dicks, sad case

I'm cut too bro and it sucks. I think mine was botched because I have a cut on the head of my dick that has never healed. I'm constantly paranoid that it will get infected.

all good over here

Bro in what universe do you think it was okay for a doctor to literally cut off a piece of your body without your consent or any medical necessity?
There is literally no other procedure like that. Well, there is FGM and that is done without consent or necessity, but it is strictly illegal and punished by years and years in prison.
Maybe this shit made sense in the year 400 BC when phimosis couldn't be treated. Boom, your tribe never gets phimosis - so what if you lose a little pleasure? But today, that risk is literally zero. It will be treated by our medical technology if and when it occurs, when there is a medical necessity.
The sad part is that you will probably do the same thing to your own son(s).
It isn't done to protect you. It's done because they can sell each foreskin for about 2.5k USD. Whether it reduces sensitivity, protects you from disease, or anything else literally is not a concern for them. People pay good cash for foreskins and America is the top exporter.

not reading all that, you dick obsessive

This seems like a blatant lie from a cutfag
I'm uncut and none of this is true

Cutfags are not white they are jews. dick cutting goes against european values and was all ways seen as the practice of the wretched jews. american "whites" are nothing more than kikes.

>a comparison between Europe and the US
>It is hard to say which country is genuinely better to live in
You can add the education system to that list.

Put the link
reddit.com/r/TooAfraidToAsk/comments/rwk7fq/how_is_it_so_common_for_people_on_internet_to/

>It's kinda hard wash it or clean it
It is not hard to wash your foreskin you disgusting faggot. sage

My parents were able to use their higher salary to afford me private school and a college education. I feel that what I received was dramatically better than a normal education at a public school in Europe.