Here's your male privilege, broski

Here's your male privilege, broski

Attached: 1661953940964324.png (1188x578, 1.41M)

>broski
Good unintentional pun. Chuckled.

Attached: ApuThumbsUp.png (860x656, 253.23K)

>browns can be refugees
>whites cannot
interesting

>men are forced to die
>women are not

Attached: 1641747520563.jpg (4300x3548, 1.84M)

Both of these are right.
Original post you're seeing here.

Imagine the sheer satisfaction and schadenfreude fembots feel when looking at this picture

You just know it. Whenever I see ukrainian girls out late at night I follow them around until they get scared shitless.

I fucking hate women. I hope all the fembots here experience a traumatic rape and death.

ITT: robots not understanding that Ukraine is a conservative country

This is the kind of country right wing men are knowingly and unknowingly aiming for.

Attached: 3bf3990ecd5ab1b3.jpg (604x413, 30.73K)

But Finland is ultra far left and has a female leader and they still have a draft right?

>This is the kind of country right wing men are knowingly and unknowingly aiming for.
No, I'm aiming for feudalism and female warriors existed in my culture.

probably riding on some chad while they do it. narcissistic cunts

>Ukraine is a conservative country
Kek, it's a zogged shithole ruled by gangsters, it's almost exactly like russia, only it's more pozzed. Also, in a conservative traditional country women would also be expected to obey their traditional roles, ukrainian women don't have to do any of that.

Attached: snip18.jpg (882x458, 24.47K)

Haven't seen so-called "equality" championing feminists mention the male conscription situation in Ukraine once.

Attached: female privilege.webm (576x1024, 1.61M)

*kraine really is a western country, huh? The poles who came for work over here are way more different. Really says a lot.

here's the better version in chronological order

Attached: 1654459591535.webm (720x1325, 2.8M)

Not really. Finland is leaning into neoliberal economic policy these days, which is a right-wing economic strategy. For example privatizing government firms has become more commo, and the party that has gotten most votes in several elections in a row is an economically right-wing party, and socially it's barely liberal at best.

they still voted for a druggie whore, bunch of soijaks lmao

Absolutely never seen a more succinct representation of female privilege. Where the fuck do femcunts get off talking about male "privilege", the privilege of dying for a patch of land while women get a free vacation to Italy? What a joke.

Female privilege is obvious, I'm trying to point out the sheer narcissism and their inability to feel any sort of empathy towards males, even if it's their own relatives.

>be female, ukraine
>vote for a jewish globalist slimeball because the cool tv people said to
>he won.. yay
>democracy is cool and fun and trendy, im glad i voted for the right person
>he starts a war to carry on his family tradition of genociding slavs
>my lizard brain determines ukrainian men deserve to die for being weak
>if they were real men, they wouldnt be dying in a war that i voted for
>flee to western europe to become prostitute or homewrecker
>its like a real life episode of Sex and the City
>true bliss

Attached: A3B5766E-C731-45A4-916C-8B261BFE61BE.jpg (640x642, 59.62K)