How does one approach, or even say to a girl this attractive?

How does one approach, or even say to a girl this attractive?

Attached: 1661921967016.png (750x1334, 2.19M)

talking to attractive women is easy for me because I know I have an absolute zero percent chance with them. I sperg out if there's a glimmer of false hope from the average and ugly women.

I'll answer your question with another question: would I be here if I knew the answer for that question?

Her proportions look like a cartoon character. This crosses over into becoming unattractive

>raises glass
>looking good ladies!
>keeps walking
>raises glass
>looking good ladies!

Someone post the meme if they have it.

Just say hi, ask her name. Then give the intense fuck me eyes and let her respond. Hot tip, if she doesn't ask your name in return- she isn't interested.

Just walk to here and say

>You deformed bro, your body is fucking weird and deformed, anyways you are worth a fuck, gonna fuck?

> (OP) #
>Just walk to here and say
Up to her*

holy fuck that is a dump truck

stare at her unwaveringly, if shes uncomfortable she doesn't like you, if she finds you attractive she wont react negatively and you can instigate conversation

>picrel
Fucking kek. It unironically does work at times though.

Attached: lookinggudladies.jpg (1024x620, 116.04K)

"Ayo gurl, you like fuckin' Bionicles? Shit was better then legos and swapping parts with others allowed you to make really cool custom shit. Anyway, you want to go start a campfire and stare into it until our eyes hurt from being dried out?"
If she doesn't get down on a knee and propose to you on the spot I just have no idea what she could be thinking.

Half of them are trannies

It's shopped, retard. We live in the age where women can make money selling photoshopped pictures of themselves.
>inb4 some retard starts spouting it's not shopped
The ankles should be enough for you to realize you're retarded as well.

Yeah, I see that now. Didn't notice it be4

You install photoshop into your bionic eye first and foremost.

>How does one approach
Put one foot in front of the other and walk in her general direction.
>or even say to a girl this attractive?
Hello, how may I help you today?
Or
Hello, need any help with anything?

Legend, do you have the guy's original post as well?

>walk up to her
>open bob
>SEX

Attached: 056.png (450x400, 153.94K)

actually not that shopped shes brazilian so she has a ton of work done. Met her once. its pretty obvious in person she has a bbl.

Oh, it's heavily photoshopped. That's for damn sure.

*walks over*
"ur fat" *shoves you*
"lose weight. Now."

Attached: RDT_20220418_0637571756969908390142237.jpg (1080x759, 89.33K)

>ayo bitch your feet SCUFFED
Then I hit her in the head with a rock