The fembot stalks her prey. The beta bucks, small and agile, has many times evaded capture. But...

>The fembot stalks her prey. The beta bucks, small and agile, has many times evaded capture. But, this fembot is not a standard foe. The destruction is swift and brutal. The fembot, following the capture of her slave, lets out a sigh of relief. She is once again free of any and all responsibility. No longer bound by Chad's bastard. Free to return to the streets.

Attached: 8e.png (463x399, 278.05K)

i want to be stalked by this fembot what reward do
I get?

:0

*scurries quickly away, clutching his betabux*

a kike mutilated kid. do you like it?

You get a nigger kid that hates you and a """gf""" you're not allowed to fuck.

Is this some monster hunter rise shit?

Attached: 1634598081450.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

>tfw I'll never kiss or succ that lilttle kike nose
Sometimes, life feels pointless, even meaningless.

Attached: 1661241793574401.gif (540x480, 1.85M)

stabbed in the fucking throat repeatedly, that's your reward

Read this in David Attenborough's voice. Thanks OP, gave me a sensible chuckle.

free courses in niggification and trannyfication

I noticed it just as I was turning 30. A lot of the girls I knew in my teens/20's had Chad's baby and of course Chad was long gone. They can get pretty clever about locking a beta down.

I never thought about that angle before, I thought she just wanted attention like the rest, but I think you're right.
She keeps saying that she doesn't want a relationship but then goes on to hint that she might change her mind in the future or that she would want a sexless relationship.
She is quite literally just fishing for a beta provider, what a shame, hopefully she finds a good one who will be a positive influence on her child.

She's an attention whore. She's actually worse than the other fembots because she's not even from here. She's a Discord reject that doesn't know our culture at all and just spreads her dumb fuck Discord filth on our board. At least most of the other fembots are from image boards instead of fucking shitcord

>They can get pretty clever about locking a beta down.
Have you noticed them being successful?

>Discord filth on our board
Ngl, I don't really know what this entails?

Self-promoting nonsense. Tripfags on this board are shit, but they usually don't push too far past the idea that we're supposed to be anonymous here. This dumb bitch wants to be board famous so she tries to push her "brand" here. That's why she does vocaroo threads, that's why she puts her name on stupid shit, that's why she does the uwu so friendly shit. She's a discord micro-celebrity and she thinks she can do the same thing here. Every single thing she does is fake which makes sense because she's a confirmed bpd psychopath. Robots falling for her shit is just sad.

i offered to knock her up, along with other robots, but she refused. could've lived off of like 6 separate child support payments and helped robots get laid and possibly ascend off this board

She's not someone who wants money. She just wants attention. Probably only posts on here when her Discord simps aren't giving her enough. She's a parasite.

>she does vocaroo threads
I didn't know this. I didn't even really know that she had a discord desu. So is Any Forums like a farm for these girls? Just come here and nab a few lonely dudes and feast off their attention? This kind of sucks because I feel like it would leave them worse off than if they never joined. As far as you saying she's a confirmed bpd psychopath, mind backing that up? I know a lot of fucked up people (men and women) are here but that's still a heavy claim.

>So is Any Forums like a farm for these girls?
I don't think she's nabbing anyone. She usually doesn't give out her discord. She just comes here to get (You)s from simps. Then again maybe she's over-saturated right now and that's why she's not handing out her discord anymore.
>As far as you saying she's a confirmed bpd psychopath, mind backing that up?
There was a thread a few days ago where she told someone she had bpd, aspd, adjustment disorder and some other shit. It's in the archives somewhere. I think she called adjustment disorder "ajd" you might be able to find it by looking for that but I really don't want to trudge through it.

What a sad state to live in for the men here. I don't want to think to poorly of her since she was helping some dudes out, but you are right about a few points.