Go to the gym almost every day after work

>go to the gym almost every day after work
>ride a few miles on a bike, lift some weights, gotta counteract sitting at a desk most of the day
>every day I'm at the gym I see girls taking pictures like this
I'm going to just snap and rape one of them eventually, how can this not be considered asking for it?

Attached: FbcShABaUAAYgx8.jpeg.jpg (1536x2048, 642.47K)

If dogs can be trained to not eat food in front of them unless they are allowed to, surely you can handle not raping a woman. Not saying that I support those women, because I detest them for hogging gym equipment without doing anything with them, but there's no need to stoop down to their level.

>nuuuuuuuu women can't face consequences for their actions, you have to coddle them their entire lives
I hate feminists

>i have to rape because i'm a monkey brained idiot
You're pathetic for a man. You make us men look bad.

>go to the gym almost every day after work
You've never left your mom's basement but a+ on your creative writing

It's not as bad going early in the morning. 0500-0700 it's mostly just the middle aged dudes on roids.

She's asking for validating regarding her physical attractiveness and her sex appeal. Not to be violently raped by a stranger.

Why do sandnigger brains have to restrict womens clothing option so that they will not chimp out and rape them? People in stone age and every other living creature on this planet were naked all the time and dont rape eachother all the time. Some animals do it, but in most species males either do complex mating rituals to wait for females consent, or they respect alpha males harem and just accept their inceldom, or fight the alpha male head on. They could easily just rape the female when alpha is away and him rushing on beta will cause less harm then beta challenging him. Maybe because it is the female choice to respect the alpha.
In either ways, muslimshits and alike are all bellow most animals, absolute beasts.

i almost didnt say it, but that is 1000% a man

>us
Yeah right roastie, "us"

>Yeah right roastie, "us"
More masculine than you'll ever be, faggot

wow, am I a gynecologist now??

>She's asking for validating regarding her physical attractiveness and her sex appwal. Not to be violently raped by a stranger.
user, what you said us the same thing, you fucking retarded white knight.

>ooh ooh pick me, I'm caustic and swear I'm totally one of the guys
lol

>ran out of arguments so you had to make up lies
Yeah, as expected from someone that acts like a woman. Keep projecting though, sure it'll make you masculine any time now.

>n-no u, you're making things up, y-youre the woman, I-I'm a man really
Ma'am you need to calm down, there's no need to get hysterical

>wanting to talk to a woman so bad he thinks he's talking to a woman
Touch grass, user. Or are you turning gay from the loneliness?

If you were a man you would go and ask for their insta and start a conversation to try fuck her. But you're not a man, you're a pussy who fantasies rapes that you will make have the balls to do

I've seen a lot of skinny asian girls do poses like this and I genuinely think its due to the fact she feels she has no sex appeal. Some girls are sexy enough just standing there, she has to do an all out spread to garner some attention

If most looks like the op, then yeah, barely any sex appeal

We won't allow it. Brad and I have been lifting since we were 1 day old, and look at the state of you. It would be over in less than 1 attosecond.

Attached: 1653978373050.png (1080x1080, 1.01M)

he's calling you a fag because back in the day cumbrained rapist like you would be lined up against the wall.

>reeeeeeee you have to respect women
What has this board become?