This is the reality, boys. ;)

this is the reality, boys. ;)

Attached: BB28B61C-1D50-40E9-B406-0FD10169F7ED.jpg (1242x2208, 220.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/@millipedemilk/video/7136972248937680134
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's a female counterpart?

this isnt google.

What did she meant by this????

I think she said she has a penis.
What a weird thing for a girl to say.
Was she really just a He???

>uh oh not happening
it is

tiktok.com/@millipedemilk/video/7136972248937680134

she looks like this thing

Attached: 9717D30C-CF1E-491E-89D8-8D09F834566B.jpg (372x372, 24.02K)

Damn, females really are disgusting pieces of shit, especially the hastags

Autism in women isn't a major detriment to them. Most people will just over look any autistic traits they have

shes not trying to attract u. also some lesbians have a dick, most dont, some are transphobic like u, but thats just boring, wont continue biting that bait after this.
cool. u wasted ur time to show how creepy u are.
no, like literally autistic women get overlooked. completely. as in, misdiagnosed or dismissed. its not a good thing, but if u mean were less outwardly dislikable, then ya, guess so.

>"look guys this woman looks like this creepy reac img that doesnt bare even the slightest resemblance bc i dont like women"

your typical chadsexual. theyre only lesbian until they see chad.

Holy shit that's powerfully lame and she probably ate bugs because the other kids told her to.
>In this essay
>LOL! I SAID IT AGAIN!

Tranny or fat bitch?

>like literally autistic women get overlooked. completely. as in, misdiagnosed or dismissed
Yeah, because autism is not as much of a detriment in women as it is in men. That's why that happens.

Faceblind tranny

not even once. me and my gfs hate men. :^)
thats a lot of typing to contribute absolutely nothing to the conversation.
>"girls dumb!"
cool
i can touch my toes and i have a pussy. doesnt even matter.
thats just not even slightly true. tell urself it is since u clearly want it to be, to validate ur sexism, but it isnt.

where is the essay?

keep on using that anytime u see a fem presenting person with their face tilted slightly down. might wanna research face blindness urself, u have it, inferior malebrain.

women who seethe like this about incels actually want to fuck them

this actually isn't cope. i used to post here about how much i hated men and incels especially but now a reformed incel is my bf and i love him so much.

Attached: 1646545978182.jpg (960x960, 80.84K)

I don't understand ops image. What is it trying to say exactly

go back to discord tranny groomer

used to think i was lesbian but i'm actually just retarded and futa/femboys are not real

Attached: __avatar_final_fantasy_and_1_more_drawn_by_personal_ami__99076d568ad5a14132cb6d5e0c9499f7.jpg (800x1244, 392.82K)

>their autistic female counterparts are all sexy cool smart homosexuals
Why are they delusional, bros?

Attached: Pepe.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

Ah, they/them pussy.
Gross.

I wish this happened to me. I'm an incel but I want a feminist misandrist gf who calls me moid and other femcel insults. I don't know why I am like this.

She looks like spiderus and youre an ugly fat tranny

say it without the make up and the pig nose ring you inane cunt

autistic men = incels
autistic women = sexually active lesbians
every single time i see some rw troglodyte incorrectly using the term "groomer" i laugh so damn hard. u wish u were me. cope harder.
oh theyre totally delusional while they get laid by cute girls.
u find smth disgusting that isnt trying to be appetizing for u. who would have thought.

Degradation kink. Same here; I think Freud was right.

u think i rly just sit around with makeup on browsing Any Forums? i only wear that shit when im like having a 3some or 4some or some shit. also maybe if u got ur nose pierced u might get laid. ive settled for that minimum on a dude before i realized im lesbo.

>every single time i see some rw troglodyte incorrectly using the term "groomer" i laugh so damn hard. u wish u were me. cope harder.

only a groomer would get this mad lmao

not trans and hes older than me lol.
i used to do that while giving him oral desu. it was pretty cute but hes gotten a lot more dominant and now he fucks my brains out most days.

Attached: 1649725748465.jpg (1280x1280, 274.83K)