Is being handsome enough to pull women or do you actually need "Personality"?

Is being handsome enough to pull women or do you actually need "Personality"?

Attached: images (1).jpg (400x400, 20.48K)

If you're poor you need to be handsome.

If you're high status or rich, it doesn't really matter

not for me. you need to be 6-7/10 (not too ugly but also not too hot so i don't get insecure) and share my interests and politics to some degree, that's all.

I'll put it to you this way. I literally have negative dollars, one pair of pants, two shirts, and I get more pussy than a toilet seat. Women take me out and buy me shit all the time unprompted. I don't do fuck all.

Most people overrate their personality more than their appearance. Even incels, women, and attractive men.
Being funny is great, being nice is the bare minimum, but neither makes you special or is going to seal the deal in any way, and plenty of boring, autistic assholes get girlfriends. Just look up UTF1127 for example.

Attached: UTF.png (539x354, 262.58K)

>you need to be 6-7/10, that's all.

Yeah, just be in the top 15-10 % of men. That's all. JFL.

>I literally have negative dollars, one pair of pants, two shirts
>Women take me out and buy me shit all the time unprompted
why don't you ask for shirts

You need personality. I can't post pics, but I used to model and had women telling me all the time how hot I was. Never had a gf though because it became clear I was a socially awkward sperg within 3 minutes of talking to me. They'd literally come up to me and I still couldn't pull women because my personality was shit. Took most of my 20s to learn the social skills to actually attract AND maintain the interests of women.

Just don't be fat, wash yourself and ear nice clothes and you are already in that category

So no offense, but since you're a male model you don't have to do much to keep someone's interest. I'm guessing like a lot of the people here, "learning social skills" for you was learning uber basic stuff.

To neurotypicals, personality isn't that important. But for those of us with autism, developing half decent social skills feels like a daunting battle.
>t. aspie

>Just don't be fat, wash yourself and ear nice clothes and you are already in that category.

The good old "ShowerMaxx"Theory. Gotcha.
It's weird ... I rarely see a 7 outside, IRL. They must all be skipping showerday.

Attached: vss.jpg (224x576, 23.15K)

Personality is probably the least important thing.

This is nonsensical

You do. I'm good looking enough to get cute girls to go out with me but too boring to ever even get a second date

Humans don't have personalities. They just download their personalities from social media.

retard
uhuh, and how did people have a personality before social media?
Or if they live in seclusion?
dumbo

Looks alone are only going to get you girls if you're 10/10.

Other than that all its doing is getting your foot in the door to be rejected for other reasons.

You're still pulling them without the personality and probably could get laid going to a club or something.

>I rarely see a 7 outside, IRL. They must all be skipping showerday.
with 80% of burgers being overweight of course you rarely see a 7 lmao

>"learning social skills" for you was learning uber basic stuff.

I'm not on the spectrum or anything so I can't relate to the challenges you have. That said, I don't think it was "basic stuff" for me. Most of it was just a crippling anxiety and fear about being around women. My whole body just kind of went into panic mode when I'd be interacting with them and it was a very long effortful process to unlearn that response. It was not a case of "ask her questions about her" basic stuff.

>Most of it was just a crippling anxiety and fear about being around women.
No offense, but that's not even really social skills. Learning to respond when someone is actively trying to talk to you isn't this big thing. If the Male model thing is true, they already like you a lot from the get go. You aren't exactly charming them, but more just not saying something retarded.

They all have different tastes so none of it matches. I prefer linen shirts anyway.

personality isnt necessary, but you definitely cant be a sperg. theres this one autist who posts his pics from time to time, the guys a chad yet hes a virgin because hes a socially retarded sperg. the real blackpill is the autism blackpill

no, you need both

idk, how many kids did you rape?

Attached: 1639149649656.jpg (1543x4845, 656.7K)