/NEET/: NEET general #1, when is the last time you cleaned your room ;')

Hi, title, anything NEET related too!

Attached: heaven.jpg (4032x3024, 1.06M)

specifically, can you walk through your room to every chair/bed/desk/couch without being impeded? Is their a clear path to each furniture?

Any polymath NEETs discussin' today?

why cant you be a neet and clean your room at the same time, why do you need to be messy
doesnt make sense to me

probably no gf xDDDDDDDDDD

>school books
>White board
>messy
That's not a NEET room though, fag.
You have any idea how clean my room is?

went full hikikomori when i graduated high school a year ago. i clean my room every day as to not piss off my parents.

It is from a reddit thread. I only have an ikea table, a laptop, and a chair. My nest isn't dramatic at all. The photo looks like a computer programmer which is technology :/.

I don't like food or garbage near my desk because it could wreck the laptop which cant be replaced easily.

It's been a while I am too lazy to pick up my clothes so I just dump them on the floor after I wash them.

my room is always clean because my mom do it for me

what are you doing mt fellow neet?

I'm packing up my apartment to move right now
It doesn't make sense how much dust is everywhere, I've only been here for two years and there's fucking piles of the stuff everywhere

In my experience I gradually stopped caring. Why bother? I'll just have to it again. So I just wait for a burst of motivation.

Attached: __satou_tatsuhiro_nhk_ni_youkoso_drawn_by_mi8pq__sample-22416236c858e1aa01b6883c9e737810.jpg (850x478, 86.51K)

Cleaned my room yesterday, feeling good.

Pussy noob level Neet
Am a tarded Neet I have a cleaning lady

I've always wanted a giant whiteboard/chalkboard in my room somewhere, everything you jot down on it suddenly feels somewhat important.

>general #1
not the first thread, not the same OP as before

Attached: 1658295760643.jpg (2048x1634, 226.36K)

I take care of the dishes like once a week, there's usually not many since I only eat once a day typically. I don't ever have like trash strewn on the floor or anything, just a couple boxes in the corner that I should get rid of. I do stack all of my folded laundry on top of my dresser instead of actually putting it away though. I also don't vacuum or change the sheets enough.

If you make small efforts to keep your room clean and tidy every day, cleaning/tidying doesn't take up much time at all. It's worth it for the effect it can have on your mood, not least because having a messy room validates those negative automatic thoughts I know you have about being a worthless piece of shit.

My living room is a bit of a mess at the moment in that I bought a third bed. I was going to have all three beds in my bedroom for massive square footage of comfiness, but I figured it would be even better to keep one in the living room.

They're adjustable beds with motorized head and foot elevation, so I can sit comfily in front of the TV in my living room and play FIFA.
But I already have two couches in my living room! As it stands, there's not space for all of it.

Attached: 22A3DAA9-EB6F-4755-A6BD-D7FCE63CFB32.jpg (1280x720, 64.74K)

I'd rather those thoughts don't leave me because I deserve them. Though I only feel slightly better for an hour or 2 if I shower, clean my room etc.

Could you tell me more about yourself?
I feel like I might be in a similar situation, or headed in a similar situation and would like some fraternal advice.

honestly? i don't remember. but i'm making an effort tonight, already put out two bin bags and filled another two. big thing i need done is the plates.