I'm an autistic 19-year-old man and this is how i spend my time and money

i'm an autistic 19-year-old man and this is how i spend my time and money.

Attached: IMG_20220828_151152.png (1080x810, 1.57M)

>19-year-old
kys zoomie

it kinda irritates me that they dont make toys of regular cars any more
a kid isn't going to have a toy of the car his parents drive, but he does have a hot wheels of like a flat brim starter cap with wheels

Attached: 95988-1.jpg (556x617, 69.06K)

Do you keep them in the box or play with them? Your answer determines how much of a loser you are.

hot!
user post pp ;3

do you know how many anons collect tranime figures. youre not alone

i open them but i don't really play with them much. i have a small track but it's kinda boring.

Reminds me of being a kid and playing with Matchbox cars and Micro Machines, before the weight of the world crushed my soul

user plz post feet :(((

im over the age of 30+ and I still occcasionally pick up a hot wheels or matchbox car or set (if its like 6 cars total and the whole set is there) and I have them all packed up in boxes to sell 20yrs from now unopened.
you're fine man stop being so worried about what others think of how you spend your time and enjoyment with things. lifes to short to be miserable appealing to lamewads that have no sense of fun

It's passable. Play with them and you're super cool and such.

How small is your penis, and post pic of your posture just to make sure

Post all the muscle cars side by side

you know what? that's alright, user. do what makes you happy.
have you ever gotten those car model kits? i've made a few as well as some gundams and it's nice to spend a few hours to a day building one. some are pre-painted and others you have to paint yourself.

At 19 I played Yu-gi-oh and sunk hundreds into it every month. Now at 27 I build gunpla and people think it's cool.
Everybody has hobbies user, be confident about it.

Attached: 30 Year Old Boomer.jpg (800x450, 35.61K)

I wish trinkets made me happy, OP. Can you imagine being autistic but unable to fulfill your autistic desires because you lost your taste for baubles?

I am an autistic 26 year old man and I spend my money on e-girls.

At your age (1 year ago) I was still collecting shitty knifes from a suspicious store. I prefer Hot Wheels cars because they remind me of my childhood.

Dont listen to the anons that tell you to unpack everyone of them and play.
It might make you the good guy for now, but in some years you will hate yourself like i do when i discovered that my old beyblades go for 500yuros sealed.
Dont be cool, be smart

as a kid these always seemed like the boring version of hot wheels

If it doesn't hurt anyone and makes you happy that's good enough.
They're like the mega blocks of toy cars.

that's not a lotta money

very nice, I picked up that Bronco too, I also got the opal and 94 lexus 400 in champagne gold, I hope to build a scaled styrofoam parking structure for all mine