Letter Thread

If you want a job done right, you better shoo it yourself edition.

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it. Initials encouraged.

Attached: 2AD8F256-F251-4848-8FDC-BF616EA0BC87.jpg (1280x960, 182.49K)

Hi uncle Al. I don't know why you got yourself in trouble again. You're pushing 50 and still act like your 17. You're the oldest son so you should act like it. You couldn't even make it to your brothers wedding because you were sitting in a jail cell. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you? Why would steal that Asian mans Jeep? Why would lie about that kid being yours? Get your shit together because I miss all the fun times we used to have with you and your ex-wife. Hope to see you soon dude.

-cs

It's getting harder to keep the way I feel inside

it is getting tryharder to keep the eels encoded

were it not for the laws of this land i would have kancho'd you
more substance in the lint tween my toes, skyward polar view

Shut up nigger lol

Opposite Day doublenigger and get Penis Inspected by the dogma mob
(((in meinkraft)))

They put the little fuckers in an Oculus, drugged em up on that vintage sleepytime tea, handed em a shiv and told em it was a tufted tickle stick..
The rest is the fault of no one person in particular

Attached: 3FCC80AF-C858-499A-9662-46F5DA8BAACF.jpg (828x1018, 764.6K)

I can reveal who is at fault. The little fugglers have names.

Attached: 1422035952563.jpg (1280x720, 96.98K)

>When you do things just right; people will notice neither that you've done anything at all nor that you even exist and will assume they did it all on their own (regardless as to whether things went right or horribly wrong).

And now they're pretending as if they hadn't been shoving Jessica Chancellor in my face and referring to her as "...solo por Erica Durance..."

The little fuckers are spics? wtf?

Attached: 1435313487447.jpg (530x530, 68.1K)

No but they pretend to be. They already showed me their physical copy of a book meant to help English-speakers understand, learn, speak, and write in Spanish that they've been using.

What the fuck takes you so long? Fucking stupid cunt just decide already. Is that so difficult? Literally just make a list. People that hit me : Him People that don't hit me : Me. There you fucking go.

To Jasmine,
It has been nearly three years since I walked out of your apartment door for the final time. The memory is still vivid in my mind. Your desperate pleas for me to stay. your hands gripping me tight, our tears mingling as I kissed you goodbye. I'm glad you've moved on. It was extremely self obsessed of me to assume you wouldn't be able to do so.
I've not made much of an effort to connect with anyone else since we parted ways. Not for a lack of wanting to, but being with you has raised the bar so high I doubt I can match it. It is perhaps a bit entitled of me to feel this way, but I cannot bare to be with anyone that is at least as wonderful as you.
In reflection, I know that I was the problem all along. Perhaps not near the end of our relationship, but the root of the issues we had all lied with me. I do not regret leaving you, not even a little, but I regret with all my heart what I put you through in the years before we came together in earnest. I let my insecurity drive me to do wicked, demented things. My addiction warped brain twisted my desire and made it into something disgusting and horrible. I have no excuse. I will carry the shame with me to the grave.
If only I could go back and do things right from the start, if only I had treated you better, if only I had been able to love you in the way you deserved. I spent all of our relationship trying to make things up to you, but I never could. I know your fear of abandonment was centred entirely on me, that your anxiety attacks were solely due to me. I think your (unfortunately justified) fear manifested itself unconsciously in your actions, until it became a self fulfilling prophecy. It was not your fault. I lied to you, abandoned you, and ignored you for so long, that to constantly anticipate it was only natural. I wish I could write this out in a more personal letter, and send it to you, but I suspect the years have eroded your memory of me. It should stay that way. I shan't force my memory on you
C

And now they're doing it over McKenna! Not exactly the first time, either.

Fellas still referring to me as a female, I see. Still using the LB animations and everything.

HAve u tried assking them to stop? wtf

come clean with us, how kawaii are u?

Attached: 1452826467559.png (780x720, 610.66K)

hey willy
its been a long time since we last
spoke
almost a year ago to date
i think about you all the time and im
hoping you and your family are alright
im curious as if you ever went back to finish highschool
i hope so
i miss the way we used to talk every night
you were one of very few people who accepted me for who i am
i truly felt like myself around you
i wish our friendship didnt get screwed up because of hearsay and miscommunication on both ends
there was truly something special about my relationship with you and i long for something as simple and wholesome as we had during those times
you reminded me a lot of myself and i cling to that a whole year later
i hope you think of me sometimes aswell
and if you do i hope its in a positive manner
because i really miss you
and i think i was in love with you
maybe i still am

Imagine Michael Cera's face but with Jonah Hill's: weight, facial hair, and jewfro.

Yeah, I know. I heard ya'.

While you're at it, think you can get me pictures of fully-clothed McKenna with a huge cock down her throat? Preferably by e-mail. And preferably video. In her office.

I mean, because based off of what these little fuckers have insisted in regards to these women; they just plain do not give a fuck! And since the little fuckers don't allow me to reject the info they provide me with; I often have little choice but to assume such info to be true with 100% certainty!

dear d,
i'll send this to you since you're the closest thing to home.
i don't exactly feel in control right now, i feel i am in a limbo period between contact with the divine. i don't have any plans now, i am just repeating my past motions in hopes that will lead me back to the things i've forgotten. i know i don't have anything to give you yet, i'm sorry for being so insistent, i just don't much care for existential dread. i wish i could get on common ground with everybody.
i'm trying to learn how to sing, and i have to do it in my garage where all the neighbors can clearly hear me. i'm terrible at singing, and it's very awful, and when my voice cracks i scream to try to make up for it, but they have no choice but to hear me. just as i don't have any choice but to hear my brother blare music, and i don't have any choice but to accept the raping our god does to me.
i just want you to like me