Girls of who join creepy dudes servers why?

im a girl and i wouldn't , sell me on why you did it

Attached: d14c9ed7c294a09d15376e908bb3c8fe-imagejpeg.jpg (900x1018, 874.36K)

To advertise your onlyfans or sell your moistened panties; other than that, you shouldn't enter creepy dudes servers, like at all.

also post tits.

i have no friends and i wanted friends

idk, its fun i guess. maybe someone will find out where i live and stab me ^_^

Why do discord people come here?

that doesnt make sense the not enough people will see it and most will be broke neets, rather go to reddit and get people who will buy and not hate you

Attached: ENJUJ9fWoAEaZro.jpg (474x297, 22.26K)

that also makes no sense since those servers are rampant with drama, and also creeps /pedos/murderes from what we have seen/junkies

and like the toxic shit friend type

I didn't say it was he most efficient way to do it. Besides, ethotts don't seem to know how to whale hunt--why get 50 subscribers who will pay $5 when you can get 1 who will pay $5,000 for your used panties and a jar of your pee?

This. Are you selling your pee or what OP?

wtf are you talking about, what servers?

Attached: 1661274768734.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

i am not a smart girl

there aint no whales here, ciara was broke asking for money a week before she died, all the super famous egirls here are also not super rich leaning on poor . twitter and reddit will most likely have more wealthy people since if you are rich you most likely to happy to lurk here

you are genuinly making me worried that shit is pretty bad please explain more i need to understand

you shouldn't sweetie. don't associate with junk males. I would kiss you.

True, but Any Forums whale-hunting would be a good example of a
>Blue Ocean Strategy
type hunt--twitter and reddit are overfished for whales. Meanwhile you have people like myself and people I know who lurk here who have the funds to be whales but aren't. And I wont be a whale, I have too much self respect. Unless you're a trad-pastoral hucow GF, I'll buy you a brand new car and send your half my paycheck if you were.

I want in on the drama can someone drop the discord

They are probably masochists with a kink for shitty people or degradation.

>overfished
that makes no sense sinse those platforms are used by the whole world and re spawn people.

>Meanwhile you have people like myself and people I know who lurk here who have the funds to be whales but aren't
you cant run a bussiness of of ten customers with zero to none new ones
>GF
not a reliable job lol
>trad-pastoral hucow GF,
me bobs smoll and i am a lefty you fash-kun ehhhh
after bianca there will be glowies ther killing anything too evil so maybe it will be boring

the server i joined isn't like that really
the worst that happens is getting rape threats and insults

kiss you toooo and threee

>isn't like that really
if it is run by creeps it kinda will wont it

Any Forums has more new and numerous users than you think
>smol bob
Smol bob can still make a lot of milk but I respect your feelings toward it, it's not for everyone.