What's the REAL reason you ran away from life and are hiding from the world?

What are you so afraid is going to happen if you put yourself out there? Do you really think you have nothing to offer the world? Do you really want to be a coward? Are you going to kill yourself? Don't you want sex?

Attached: 711.jpeg.jpg (600x950, 152.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lefbtf5jjbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just too sensitive

sorry

Wouldn't you rather grow rather than shrivel?

I'm too mentally ill, it's not possible

>Are you going to kill yourself?
Maybe
>Don't you want sex?
Not enough to work for it.

Attached: 49534013_2093490587365635_5023782662985220096_n.jpg (943x540, 43.95K)

It's not like that man,

>What are you so afraid is going to happen if you put yourself out there?
Many things, none of them good.
>Do you really think you have nothing to offer the world?
Aside from whatever the world gets from being a low level wageslave, no.
>Do you really want to be a coward?
I don't care
>Are you going to kill yourself?
Haven't decided yet
>Don't you want sex?
Had it, not worth.

Not everyone can be as well adjusted to a world of shit as you are

I didn't want to end up this way, but time and time again, putting myself out into the world has only led to pain and heartache. Life has conditioned me to not want to try, to stay in my safe and comfortable bubble. I honestly have nothing to lose at this point from trying though, I've lost everything I had that made me feel human, but I'm so accustomed to doing nothing, that I've grown content with mediocrity and see no reason to attempt to progress my life.
I don't think I'll off myself, I have a tendency to make promises and not follow through, including suicide plans. Anything that strays from simply coasting through life I run away from.
>sex
I'm incapable of feeling sexual pleasure from years of antidepressant use, along with being a cutfag. I feel virtually nothing anymore

Attached: 16611078227762.jpg (480x479, 40.82K)

I'm not hiding from the world. Not everyone here is a hikki, OP.

I am in the world every day, and the world is happy to take what I have "to offer". There just are no women that want to date me for it.

I don't want to think anymore
I got a job and I was happy but they hired a supervisor who is an asshole and now I hate going to work
I have been locking myself in my apartment, I'm eating badly again, I haven't made an appointment with my psych yet.
All I want is to mindlessly watch YouTube

When's the last time you put yourself out there?

My penis is small meaning I was predestined to be a virgin loser.

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm going to try something soon though. Not suicide but I'm going to try leaving it all behind and starting over some place new. I can't stand the life I lead anymore. What few people I have in my life only use me and exclude me from everything. There's not even a point or reason to going on in my bubble.

I don't know if I will succeed or fail, or even what success or failure would mean anymore. I have no illusions that this will solve anything. This may indeed be the blunder that marks my first step on the road to homelessness and an endgame of hardship and struggle that culminates in nothing more than an unmourned undignified death in the gutter.

But at least for once in my life I will finally be free. I will finally find out if it's me or my environment that's been holding me down.

I urge you to consider doing something similar

2019, tried community college for the second time, only drop out again two months into the semester. Everything that could have went wrong did that semester
I wish you luck user, you sound to me that you have potential

I ran away from the world because I never learned boldness or courage from my father. As cliche as it sounds my parents neglected me and I was basically forced to figure everything out by myself. I never got any life advice, never got any guidance or direction. I was pretty much left alone unless mom and dad needed work to be done. My parents themselves didn't really even have friends and my father had none at all.

I decided to hide from the world because in truth I understand very little about it. Every now and then on the rare occasion I get to speak with non-family members I'm always surprised at how much normalfag know about social conventions and all of the little mind games that they play with each other. I often feel like a stupid child compared to them. Like an infant that cannot grasp the idea that adults make sarcastic statements.

I am or was cowardly. But I've also gotten old enough to the point where cowardice itself is no longer even an option. That whether I like it or not hard truths are being revealed to me and my hand is being forced. I hate it. All my life I feel like I've been being pushed and dragged along by malevolent forces against my will.

I'm not going to kill myself but I can't keep living like this.

>Don't you want sex?
Doesn't everybody? Pleasure and love are two things that just about everyone wants. I know that its likely these things might be forever beyond my grasp. And it hurts even more knowing that things didn't have to be this way. Most things if you get a taste of them just once, it can dull the pain of knowing you'll never get another taste. But to never even get a taste of what love and intimate love with another person is like, is truly hellish.

Thank you user. I likewise hope that whatever you decide to do or not do. That things work out for you. Even knowing that there are others out there who are on similar trips through hell makes it a bit more bearable.

The only advice I can offer is to spend some time each day thinking about your life. Are you getting what you want? Are you headed where you want? Do you have any goals or aspirations? Are goals and aspirations themselves even important? Etc. But keep thinking things over. The longer you put it off the harder it hits you with a vengeance the older you get.

It'd be good if every loser got punched in the face

What if your mother had pegged you? Would that have taught you boldness?

Attached: 180_1000.jpg (816x544, 72.29K)

Have yourself a good giggle. It doesn't matter.

NAMELESS NOW
SHAMELESS NOW
NOTHING NOW
NO ONE NOW

this. fpbp tbqh senpai

Attached: 1632803046900.gif (983x1016, 459.82K)

Im an alcoholic and I'm afraid to talk to old friends that may think I'm weird now that I'm sober. I don't have any friends except old ones.

i just don't want to hurt anyone or ruin anything
have a song
Notre Dame de Paris - Belle Subtitled English HD
youtube.com/watch?v=Lefbtf5jjbg

Attached: quasimodo.png (300x199, 123.77K)

I'm not necessarily afraid, I just realize that I don't "jive" all that well with most people. I'm 36, and as much as I'd like to get out there and mingle with people it just feels kinda aggravating or a waste of time. I live in the south, so the most common outlets that most would recommend are to try going to church or try going to random bars... neither of which are really of any interest to me. I'm just kinda perpetually stuck in a weird rut of operating on graveyard shift hours and just accepting the hand I'm currently playing with and grateful for very few friends I rarely get to hang out with are still around.