/mbti/

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is an introspective self-report questionnaire indicating differing psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions. The test attempts to assign four categories: introversion or extraversion, sensing or intuition, thinking or feeling, judging or perceiving.

Take the test here:
sakinorva.net/functions

An introductory article:
myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/
Additional tests and resources:
pastebin.com/p1aw7cYS (embed)

Previous Thread:

Attached: 16p.png (2600x3637, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/QK0uSJaT
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/893255149114494998/1013174013075394560/27_sie_21.40.aac
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/893255149114494998/1013174013406756894/27_sie_21.47.aac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First post again for INFJ-T!!! \(^o^)/

cool thread questions

Yeah, hope Turbie doesn't dislike me now for some reason. I mean, I don't suspect most people would be aroused by that particular fantasy (except as it pertains to Rxy's involvement), but the cold demeanor is obviously meant to make a statement. Oh well.

:(

Attached: Aeris.png (522x769, 348.42K)

And remember to take a look at my updated list!!! pastebin.com/QK0uSJaT

Against gayposting in general, Sophia. Not against your luscious cocksickle specifically

Turbie makes me feel nothing. Seriously. No substance. Sophie posts have meaning at least

>Against gayposting in general
>Not against your luscious cocksickle specifically
kek

>turbie gone fuckign insane sicko mode
the whole world shutters when a nice guy loses his cool

the funny part about
>it made me feel nothing
is that Turbie thought it was going to be some fun, cutesy task that made him feel special. only to find out it was NOT about him, and instead about the two sexiest regulars pleasing user in all the right ways. he feels both hatred, and disgust, simultaneously.

Hm where's the thread questions? :p
Anyways how's everyone doing today or tonight?

Attached: 1661296831757198.png (540x550, 258.08K)

CRAVING edition
>Your Type
>What is something you crave
>(Optional) What are your preferred cravings of the six presented in pic related

Turbie's wurbular test link and resource compilation PLUS+
pastebin.com/QK0uSJaT

Attached: CRAVING.jpg (1360x2000, 373.98K)

take another booster if you want to "feel nothing" sweetie. Leave Sophie the FUCK alone.

do NOT pit two bad bitches against each other, you havent even gotten his side of the story

>Your Type
Intp
>What is something you crave
Food

>do NOT pit two bad bitches against each other, you havent even gotten his side of the story
he is only ever cryptic with his wording and leaves a lot to be inferred. I gotta take it for what it is, though. he is dissing Sophia and Rxy, I will not fucking allow it.

No, Never.

Turbie's just sad because he feels neglected, but the thing is, he friendzoned us for years. We had to move on sometime. Sophie posting is gradually on the decline, too, as it becomes obvious that our feelings will never be requited and we have to move on to a new femboy.

Now the sophie stans know what to do about turbies corpse. THIS IS WAR

(rxyfags too but who cares about those)

I really hate namefags >:/

first dark Brandon and now dark Turbie, its a happening I tell you hwat

Guys guys, turbie was clearly just making a "no penis" reference. She didn't feel anything because her penis is too small for soapie stepping on it to be effective.

I appreciate the OP image a lot actually, very chaotic, glad I didn't make my thread in time.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c115 (v15) - p133 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 2.jpg (497x869, 131.49K)

reminder that sophie loves turbie a great deal and wouldn't want anyone attacking him

>Guys guys, turbie was clearly just making a "no penis" reference. She didn't feel anything because her penis is too small for soapie stepping on it to be effective.
thanks. I was a bit confused at first. if that's what Turbie actually meant then I'm sorry

This. People haven't paid enough attention to the lore if they don't realize that it was simply a "no penis" joke.

Then why wasnt there a fucking QwQ at the end. We want answers turbie, NOW

These threads fucking suck and I'm tired of seeing them

Attached: 1661615132399441.jpg (719x938, 93.23K)

She always says this kind of thing when penises are brought up. She gives a coy and ambiguos response that implies that there's nothing there. Of course this doesn't explain why she wouldn't marvel at foxy's magnificient bee-hind and fanny rubbing against her nose, that should be enough to make any sane individual with warm blood drool and 'gasm uncontrollably, but turbie is known to have psychic blinkers and hone into to specific parts of a post and block out the rest.

Also
>ISFJ
>INFJ
Look at her hat, her dyed hair, clothes are clean and she's sitting cross legged in front of the car rather than in it, like she's imbuing her special INFJ magic onto the scene. Her mystical green eyes looking into the beyond rather than directly at the viewer

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c115 (v15) - p133 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 3.jpg (669x872, 281.04K)

Is this a mbti thread or a talking about namefags thread?

Attached: 1661175694889458m.jpg (819x1024, 82.76K)

I was about to say the same thing.
Almost 30 posts in and 0 MBTI.

if you have so much to say about MBTI why don't you start a discussion about it yourselves

Listening to my neighbors doing what they always do on weekends and wishing I could send them to some sort of labor camp. I think these recordings should be a better description than words could ever be:
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/893255149114494998/1013174013075394560/27_sie_21.40.aac
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/893255149114494998/1013174013406756894/27_sie_21.47.aac
Also, I finished the project I was making for my grandma. To answer Turbie's question about it from two threads ago: sure, it could theoretically be made to do something similar for video, but it would get way more complex and the file sizes and computation time involved could get out of the free tier quota.
I don't think the cravings are mutually exclusive at all, it's rather a question of preference, valuation or prioritization. Change might be necessary to ensure tranquility in one's environment; advancement may be needed to enjoy nice things; understanding helps you get material possessions.
Rather like cognitive function stacks!
What food exactly are you craving, user?

I like that image a lot.

why are dogs scared of me?
what types are the most scary to dogs?

Attached: .jpg (850x819, 119.76K)