Everything Disney, your parents, and school taught you about love, romance, and women is a fucking lie

Everything Disney, your parents, and school taught you about love, romance, and women is a fucking lie.

You would not be so fucked up if you were told the truth about how they really act. Women are so fucking duplicitous, they will actively lie about their own behaviors just to call attention away from their sexuality. Their callous, hypergamous whoredom is impossible to ignore.

Attached: 1661535203335071.gif (482x520, 1M)

bro just be friends with Women.

Agree 100%, I attribute a good portion of my failures and weaknesses as a man to the lies and culture perpetrated by the media growing up. The demonization of masculinity.

There are like 20 people in this whole gif.

Attached: 1641705631749.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

Right. Its just on repeat but OP is still right. You gotta play the game OP. start playing multiple women at once as well.

Why the fuck do you think they use the devil emoji so much when talking about sex and dating?

Attached: Smiling_Devil_Emoji_grande.png (600x600, 222.27K)

i have this theory that incels/blackpillers wouldnt be as miserable if we were told from the beginning that looks matter most and you are screwed if you are short and/or ugly, and nobody would gaslight us into thinking all the self improvement memes would help

Succubuses

I literally can't unless I am physically attractive enough. Women are extremely superficial, and them being nice people is a lie.

yeah. good thing i figured it out pretty early on so i didn't even bother pretending i had a chance

Attached: Screenshot_20220710-135250_Tinder.jpg (712x671, 92.15K)

This is what's so pathetic about you incels. You still think it's a question of information. Do you think Chad had his teachers and parents tell him the woeful ways of women? He just knows it. In fact most of those guys are dug deeper into the Disney fairytale bullshit than you are, they just acknowledge the truth on a subconscious level

girls learn early on that guys -really- like them and they can seemingly do no wrong with them, so they're quickly turned off by average guys
guys who have success with women have confidence because confdience means they won't treat women like princesses which is really what women mean when they say they want a confident guy
a cheat code to confidence is height & looks but that's not the only way

Attached: 1661615503155849.jpg (850x850, 178.83K)

If someone would have told me to stop mouthbreathing as a child I would have been eternally grateful

>Thinking men get multiple matches at once
lmao

Nah, speaking as chad, people gaslight the shit out of you and threaten to try and have you sued or arrested. Even though you know the truth, the animosity other people get fucks you up. I bet the same is true for ugly dudes except they have less exp to really prove it to themselves, making it harder

Its not even about the women, its about the normies. This lie is important enough to th that they will try and fight you over your words. For example you cant say now that you dont want to fw a girl because shes obese. I said this to who I thought was my bro and he lashed out at me. Now I just keep it vague.

Yeah ive noticed women like it way better when i just dump after the pump. They call me way more after. They dislike kindness

>tfw was blackpilled to the core as a kid
Literally everything you clowns have been saying for years is shit I have fully known before I was even out of grade school. Kind of weird really, but I think you guys just wanted to delude yourselves until your brain could not compute it anymore.

Attached: 165E7D39-1283-4692-97B8-63555D8114B1.jpg (512x512, 43.51K)

it's true, women have these innate detectors that can detect a hint of desperation. It's a fucking balancing act when dealing with women, you have to show that you are interested but still have one foot out the door at all times or you just come off as clingy, they will lose attraction for you immediately. It's exhausting I just want to love and be loved without having to constantly play these little power games.

It is a question of information because most men aren't blackpilled unless they are genetically acceptable and have first-hand experience of how fucking debauched women actually are.

The "game" is designed for you to fucking fail while shunting Chad to the front of the line.

Unironically thinking of trying to find a dominant woman in hopes that they're different.

Personalities are obsolete, it is rapidly become about genes and pre-selection now.