Whats the most based thing you ever done?

Whats the most based thing you ever done?

Attached: 923A362D-D060-4615-A79D-555E960E7F8B.jpg (400x400, 25.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmEJsmzWvnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I became who I wanted to be as a kid all along, but I realized it now :D

i masturbated five hours last night

youtube.com/watch?v=QmEJsmzWvnw

Attached: youjustwouldntgetit.png (460x301, 197.2K)

In high school I had a girlfriend and 2 qt girls I knew both had huge crushes on me, and were fighting over me behind closed doors. I promptly rejected both of them. That's pretty based, right?

Yes I know I don't really belong on R9K but whatever.

Kinda wish I had a threesome with them now...

I once learned chinese just to write anti-chinese graffiti on toilet cubicles

Some random dude challenged me to a dance off in a club. I guess he thought I was some random loser and wanted to boast or something.
Little did he know that I had spent months training to dance like MJ at home.

i stole over 2 grand from my therapists purse back when i was forced into a mandatory outpatient in highschool
and i totally got away with it

I literally had the exact same experience as a younger person, are you me? What the fuck

Dancing like MJ is fun as fuck

>be me
>meet two twins at college
>nice pair of dudes, become good friends with them but they also slightly annoy me for some reason
>both have hot gf's
>first one breaks up with her boyfriend because me and her had been flirting and she wants to see where it goes
>make out literally about an hour after they break-up
>sleep together a couple times but i cut it off because i didnt want anything serious
>always want to sleep with the other gf too just because it'd be funny (also she is ridiculous hot, very big booba)
>make out once but nothing more
>think my quest is done

but wait

>bump into her a couple years later on a night out with my gf when we were visiting a different city
>end up having a threesome

those twins shouldnt have annoyed me slightly

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

back when i was 16 i was at a party and aroud 2 o clock i was sleepy so i went upstairs to sleep on a tiny couch without a blanked, when i heard two girls on a bed next to me say >hey user isint it cold there? just come sleep by us.
half drunk me replied with >no that would be too unchristian for me
and fell asleep

this isnt based at all

just found out about chinese tiktok today
ngl pretty red-pilled on china now we gotta do something about it

it is to me

how is turning down a potential threesome based? it's ironically based but it isn't actually based

ill spell it out for you, im unwilling to have sex with someone unless i unironicly love her and she unironicly me, by rejecting those rosties i defended my ideal

which tecnically makes me a volcel

oh fair i guess if you did it because of personal ideals that is based
i just thought you were being awkward or were scared of sex

Called my mother a whore and that she should've kept her legs closed if she didn't want to birth the abomination that is myself.

fdasfd Killed myself.

Based. I did that too

Became a dead horse that people like to beat on like it's some type of accomplishment LMFAO