Anyone else here into freeze-cooking steak...

Anyone else here into freeze-cooking steak? I've found it's a really good way to preserve the flavor and texture of a good steak while preventing that gross char it gets from cooking and avoiding the risk of foodborne illness.
I've honesty come to love the taste of a perfectly frozen steak - it's what I imagine it would feel like to bite into the thigh or perhaps the upper forearm of a dead body in a morgue freezer. Let me know if you want any advice! I'd like to think I've perfected the process.

Attached: steak.jpg (1600x1066, 214.05K)

Cooking destroys a lot of vitamins

Oh please go through the whole process. Even better if you could cook one today/tonight and post pictures of the process. I'm beyond curious as to what this could spiral into.

That's a pretty nice steak, why would you want to eat it frozen.

i just fucking said why i want to eat it frozen. are you retarded? do you struggle with basic reading comprehension?

Look into flash-freezing, OP. It preserves the flavor amazingly and avoids freezer-burn. Essentially you cause whatever you have to nucleate ice crystals in far more locations, so that way cell ways remain more intact.

You see something new everyday.

Dumbass go to /ck/ and ur cookings retarded

And no i wont play along with ur stupid larp get the fuck out

>waaah waaah someone is talking about cooking on Any Forums?
>FUCK THAT I want more tranny cock and fembot spam

>I imagine it would feel like to bite into the thigh or perhaps the upper forearm of a dead body in a morgue freezer.
hahhaha you retard

>>FUCK THAT I want more tranny cock
lol this, this shit doesn't get called out enough

>while preventing that gross char it gets from cooking

Attached: tranny hero.png (1344x706, 938.76K)

I've heard you can cook salmon in a dish-washer and kind of want to try that
I think you wrap it in foil and just run the dishwasher normally but I'm unsure if it's ok to just stick it in their wish your dirty dishes and soap

Attached: 1651554618818.jpg (1063x612, 56.42K)

you cook it and then freeze it?

You can also, incidentally, eat salmon raw.

>I'm unsure if it's ok to just stick it in their wish your dirty dishes and soap
you imbecile

Well what? If the foil is air tight it seems unlikely that it would reach the salmon
It's not like I'd run the dishwasher alone with nothing in it just to try cooking a piece of salmon

Attached: 2t.png (276x388, 212.19K)

not my thing but unironically still better than ice cream
generally don't care for anything cold or frozen

This is indeed a thing but don't wash any dishes with it unless you are confident that you can wrap the foil airtight. There are youtube videos demonstrating it if anyone is curious.

And does this method hold any advantages over simply steaming the fish in a pot like a normal person?

>And does this method hold any advantages over simply steaming the fish in a pot like a normal person?
I seriously doubt it. It seems like a parlor trick.