Attractive women piss me off man. They have no weakness...

Attractive women piss me off man. They have no weakness. The wall isn't even a weakness because they can easily set up a comfortable life for themselves before it hits and pathetic men will settle and take care of them regardless.

Attached: 87bf2503-3bab-4bdf-866e-315e31294614.jpg (3840x2880, 2.19M)

their weakness is their inferior intelligence and physical strength. use this against them in combat

>punch a woman in the balls
>she doesn't go down

Attached: 1514411074551.png (265x265, 114.75K)

>They have no weakness.
They're literally physically weak. A person could do anything they want to them and they'd be helpless against it. They could die at any moment. They're basically living in a world where half the population is bigger and stronger than them and could kill them with their bare hands at any time.

Attached: 1647723605810.png (607x567, 503.62K)

But they can't be harmed in any way because the world loves them and protects them and hates men and doesn't care what happens to them and if women do get hurt by a man the man just goes to prison forever or dies or both.

This. Go to any random city and you could get away with rape easily if you do it right.
Do it at night, randomly, in a dark area preferably an alley or park away far away from your home. Finding a victim is harder than getting away with it these days

yeah, but they are women. you know you wouldn't trade your male body for a female one. only if you are mentally ill. a man favors his male body and a woman favors her female body.

Well, you know what to do, Rapahel.
And I just so happen to have a knife with me...

Attached: raphael tisserand.jpg (600x400, 115.56K)

People harm or kill people all the time, most who aren't idiots even get away with it. It's why women are constantly in fear.

Nah DNA evidence would have you in prison. Definitely would caution strongly against rape or committing any crimes at all even in Minecraft.

yeah nowadays with all this forensic technology it's pretty hard to get caught.

>DNA evidence
Just cum in her mouth and tell her to swallow everything. Threaten to kill her if she spits.
There goes your evidence, down the drain of the human mouth-toilet.

Cept...
These beautiful women are oft pursued and won by, playas with game. Hence they're abused, and often stuck in a marriage for those financial reasons.
Sure b
They've got it easy, but that kind of beauty can be burdensome. They COULD use it to get the most decent loyal guy out there, but they're often wrapped up more hopelessly than Becky's in their families and societies expections.
A few rare breeds are actually intelligent and can think without emotion, (a rarity among women) and are indeed impressive creatures.
Most of em will.be bought sold and paid for by manipulative Chads though.

Or just wear a condom. Also would recommend going bald to avoid leaving hairs.
Honestly crime shows like to pretend police are seasoned detectives with great deductive skills but most of them are as clueless as you and I average joes

There'd still be jizz left in her mouth, and stomach for that matter. You're depositing DNA evidence.

If you even breath on someone you leave DNA to be picked up now and they'll catch you the same way they did the Golden State Killer by running it through various ancestry/DNA searching sites and then because your retard third cousin wanted to track their ancestry they'll get you.

Then I suppose you kill her, take her in your trunk and dump her somewhere until the DNA deteriorates. Or hopefully they just never find her.
Hell if its a prostitute they probably wont even look

One could do that, but in this day and age of complete public surveillance it's likely that you'll be caught on a traffic cam or a doorbell cam or a business outdoor security cam transporting the body or going to commit the crime or possibly even committing the crime. Police will develop a timeframe of when the person disappeared and check footage from their area and see what vehicles were in the area at the time then go knocking on doors asking questions from the license plates. Even if by some miracle one doesn't leave DNA at the scene of the crime if they're even tangentially related to the victim or know them in any way then they're fucked.

>Hell if its a prostitute they probably wont even look
>killing random streetrat girls
The OP seems to be lamenting the power of attractive women. Prostitutes are women at rock fucking bottom and they know it. They're basically already dead. I would assume OP is referring to those sorts of beautiful women who are above prostitution on high horses. I'd even hazard to guess he has one in mind he knows.

go ahead and try to touch a woman in public, you'll have 5 guy on you in half a second

statistically, in ages 35+ women are single at the same rate at which men are single below age 35. basically men's lives get better with age women's lives get worse, if they are single. they need a man or else their life sucks as if they were a young man. they might be getting a head start at young age but they can't and don't go as far as you can go as a man. just how it is, they dont really want to do that. they like being with a man and being safe and secure even if they're really not safe and secure and are just pretending. i have seen women date men that are not good at all just because they can't be alone.

>trying to commit a crime in public
Yeah user you probably would have a lot of people stepping in and get arrested, brilliant observation.

you can get a bit physical with a man before anyone does anything about it

They dont have database of dna from people that havent been caught befoee

Ur dna xant be used since u dont have ur dna registered at the police u donut

Forensic people got bery good education and know a lot user

Just pretend they don't exist. If I see a beautiful woman out of the corner of my eye, I make sure to look anywhere but in her direction. If a beautiful woman smiles at me in the street, I do not aknowledge it. If a beautiful woman speaks to me, I give curt bland responses and make sure I look bored to be talking to them (unless of course, they are an interesting conversation partner).
This is not my own advice. Read Chateau Heartiste. The moment you learn to ignore a womans beauty, is the moment you ascend beyond your biological programming, and are in the preliminary stages of being what the wise ones call a "Chad"