R9k women are the best posters

>always nicer
>not bigoted
>have actual problems other than crying about not getting laid

Attached: 1661505773401580.jpg (1293x1616, 345.4K)

fuck you feminist whore i hope you get raped

Attached: 1653642016325.jpg (2160x2880, 1.35M)

I appreciate your orbiting, senpai. Arigatou

Holy shit. Belle Delphine's pussy lips are long. Hot

>more than half look like actual schizos
>the rest are just retards and losers
Like pottery

You've definitely never talked to any femanons lmao

LOONDENG HEHEHEHE

You are a pathetic, worthless slut admiring cunt

gribble is a good boy he dindu nuffin

Why do women come to a male dominated board full of ugly loser just to shit on us? Go hangout with other people if you don't like us. I don't understand.

for me i am a neet and wanted to find a fellow deppressed bf but instead he leaked my images and started making threads about me , so yeah fuck them

The people in that picture are likely innocent. But if you don't find them attractive then it's easy to blame them. Surely no attractive robots exist right, if they do then they have to simp.

>The people in that picture are likely innocent.
they are confirmed groomers

Hello, Banekbros. Let's talk.

Attached: 1622995110700.jpg (1280x720, 53.32K)

I wanna talk about ze fees, too.

Attached: 1661149405042.jpg (600x337, 28.57K)

>for me i am a neet
A fellow neet?
It's so rare to find these types of people these days.

Attached: 1653381616980.png (640x642, 277.55K)

High quality bait, op. You deserve a lot of (you)s.

So you got rekt by likely a good looking robot and you start shitting on ugly depressed robots that never did shit to anyone and never even had a girl look his direction? You are just proving what a shit person you are. All ugly robots are evil because they are ugly. All because your attractive robot ebf fucked your shit up. Just say it.

but i dont think it is, most here are

kiss my face and buy me food asshole reee

yeah i always feel bad when he gets included in this kind of shit. says everything about the legbearded femawhore cc goblin that made this edit that she goes and puts him in the picture just to have an ugly guy to gawk and laugh at. the rest are pieces of shit, agreed, but gribble is only in there because they have contempt for him physically. women are all the same.

i dont know how he looked like he just is one of those discord snake stalkers stupid

Hanek hoy?

Attached: images (2).jfif.jpg (275x183, 8.1K)

How can I trust any woman that comes to this board? For what reason would they be here? They are most certainly predatory and needs to be told to fuck off until they do.

Attached: 0758 - ONhLzZi.jpg (200x193, 5.89K)

unfortunately common. don't bother trying to date on Any Forums, people here are too mentally ill. girls who try to e-date here often get btfo by people leaking their images, it's not usually for no reason though so you seem to be leaving out what you did to make him leak images of you. as for the girls, you are serial cheaters. no good ever comes from trying to connect to other people here.

I don't understand this? Me being ugly doesn't change the fact that you are ugly. I'm being truthful. You would call me ugly because it's the truth and I wouldn't take offense. So why do you take offense? Maybe it's because you are an ugly girl full of herself?

That's not JD! This is JD with Ciara.

Attached: clarawithherkang.png (300x450, 144.31K)

>post sluts
>do nothing to prevent sluts from being posted
>still surprised when people have normal libidos.

God someone worked so hard on this shit photoshop. You people need to touch grass. This is just another reminder of how bad you have become.

he was not simping for her. Belle delphine is a roastie whore and I posted her because she represents crystal cafe hoes well. Here is a girl you will never be

Attached: angel.png (730x681, 933.35K)

>it's not usually for no reason though so you seem to be leaving out
i like any other girl didnt do anything so kys

I like the funny ones like terfs because they dunk on trannies harder than men do

You just jelly because Hanek loved Hoy Higgins.

Attached: cooaraho5.png (941x638, 809.59K)

I would fuck her silly for sure if I had the chance

why couldnt you have used like fembot or something so this thread would be filtered out ... also those r9k niggers wouldnt be doing that kek they'd be influencing them to do more U retarded faggggg

The shit Ciara has been put through on like a physical level in this pic makes the black dicks look totally unimportant.

Yes, her loss was one of the greatest tragedies to ever befall humanity. How will we ever recover from the death of this beautiful Scottish coalburner?

Attached: perfection.png (850x426, 463.17K)