Im never gonna live up to my dad

my dad is the cfo at a top10 asset management company (not stating which exact one)
he is/was a chad
>6 foot 3
>in his 20s he travelled the world and visited dozens of countries
>he then got a job in finance and worked his way up the chain at a few banks
>he was making $250,000 by the time he was 30
>by 40 he was making $750,000 a year
>now in his 50s he makes like 1.5-2 million a year (not counting stocks, he never tells me about that part)
and im a complete failure khhv neet at 25 living in his nice house lounging around
i dont even clean my room because we have cleaners for that. i just sit around and play vidya and shitpost on Any Forums. my mom has basically given up on me, my dad keeps saying -oh just give him time-
I just know he sees me as a complete failure, my mother has hinted as such
the worst part? my brother is 20 and is the complete opposite of me. tall, built like a chad, brings girls home all the time, I can even hear them fucking sometimes walking the halls

the only thing keeping me alive is the fact that im written into the will

Attached: 7778AE3F-4567-4341-8FAF-1D93760CFF5F.jpg (1024x614, 92.29K)

Is he still friendly with you? My dad is the same way. Accomplished in his field by the time he retired while I'm neet at 25. Worst thing is is he'd do anything for me. I don't deserve him at all.

>works hard so his kids have an easy life
>kid has an easy life
>tfw

Attached: IMG-0710.jpg (720x700, 33.42K)

When we get to talk when hes not working or on business trips, yes we are friendly. We dont really talk much though
lol

Why not get an easy bs job at his company? You have no idea how lucky you are having that connection. Then take it easy while enjoying the 'prestige' of a job. You got it good user, you don't need to hate yourself. Everyone fakes success so don't sweat it

Ive brought that up actually but he shut it down because of nepotism or some other bs that would get him in trouble

That's actually true. Family aren't allowed to hire their kin into the company these days.

Just coast and act like you give a shit.
Tell him you want to learn to invest and get him to put some money away so you never have to do anything. Fuck everyone that tries to make you feel bad for living the good life. Your dad is a Jew but you didn't choose to be born into it.

Attached: basedincelchad.png (1282x328, 140.77K)

There was some syndrome for this feel of inadequacy with more successful parent, but I forgot what's it's called, lol

Attached: img_2_1661364567848.jpg (1080x959, 38.84K)

Damn that sucks. You would think he could swing an entry level job for you at least. Maybe he has friends at a different company that could

Ask him for money to start a business in something. If you re too retarded to even sell shit on Ebay just ask him to buy you a rental property and you manage it.

>he has parents that unironically lets him bee himself
>and can afford to enable that
>he still chooses to bee a massive faggot
No, none, zero (0), nada sympathy. You don't have any problems to speak of, so I recommend you kys so you stop wasting resources other functional people like your parents could have used more efficiently.

>tfw live a similar life on the government dime
>actually do try to do something with my life but consistently fucked over by a lack of capital which he has

Yup. Faggots like him tend to inherit their parents' wealth and squander it all in a decade or less. They always die dirt fucking poor, but hey at least OP will never have kids so it's slightly less damage than the typical overgrown spoiled brat.

are you mad because youre poor?
not bad advice desu

My career has been
>get a job
>scrape along being a code monkey
>get a different job
>sometimes get fired or laid-off
>get a different job

My life has been
>find a girl
>waste time
>get exploited for $
>leave
>find another girl
>waste time
>get exploited for $
>give up [here since 2010]

Now my dad has Lewy's Body or some other dementia so he'll never see what grandkids I'd give him.

>Dumb faggot bitching and moaning despite being born into a life of absolute luxury
Invest in rope.

My parents are rich, but I'm not wasting my life away being a lazy faggot so even if I disappoint those narcissists by choosing such a low class career like medical doctor or researcher instead of startup scam CEO that they cut me off I'll still be OK. It's faggots like you that piss me the fuck off because your entire life is a waste and you always drag other good people like me down with you. Been there, done that, never again!

you type like a rabid boomer
money doesn't solve anything lol its a cliche but its true

>money doesn't solve anything
It unironically does solve the vast majority of problems if you just put in the required effort.

Life isn't a movie user. Shit happens.

Great deflection with dumb platitudes. Maybe one day you'll take responsibility for your life and realize that your current situation is entirely caused by your own behavior. Failing life on easy mode.

Attached: 1621813637703.png (600x400, 539.31K)

He wouldn't be the first and won't be the last user.

>Shit happens.
What happened? You got baited on Any Forums? I can't imagine you lead a much more eventful life than that.

kill your family
oregano the animated series

lol his is the harm reduction outcome. Normally his ilk starts a company to play startup in, makes life miserable for all their employees, then when it all goes to hell they turn on each other and drag the employees into it, and everyone gets involved in a shitstorm that requires lawyers, guns, and money nobody has anymore to sort out. Very few people recover from that since it's such a massive public explosion that no other legitimate organization would accept anyone from there, so everyone just scurries off to the next scam.

>im never gonna live up to my dad
The real question is, do you want to?

If you can find something you want to do as much as your dad wanted to do all that shit he did, your mother and father will be proud of you because you did something with your life. You'll be proud of yourself because you went for it. Women will want you because they see a strong cool man out there taking what he wants and that's sexy as hell.

The whole world is waiting for your success user. Why would you deny us?

Attached: 1658584736544190.jpg (1440x1297, 673.57K)

quit everything you're doing and just sign up for some kind of martial arts. you're not a loser if you have the capacity to beat the fucking shit out of someone. get as ripped as you can

you're also a neet fag loser so you have the ability to use your unhinged autistic rage. normals don't have this. edge before your training sessions