Did robots really simp for this?

Did robots really simp for this?

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-EUjNbhSGegfD~2.jpg (1985x750, 151.76K)

Yes, because she's really fucking cute.

Yeah cause shes cute, I would like to her completely in the nude

>Implying anything is wrong with that
Newfags would be shocked at who we used to simp for before the word existed. I even fapped to onion girl.

A lot better than the niggers you guys simp for now.

she had like three bfs at once when she was tripfagging on here you know
all the while pretending to be a pure innocent virgin while Video Chatting with Instagram Chads in the shower.
Also several people who knew her on sheepvillage before she became known on here have claimed that she used to have nudes floating around on there.
Any girls who came from that shithole server where messed up, she was friends with the likes of Death Chan, remember her? That hoe who was selling nudes to older men on Instagram when she was 15? just use your imagination
By the time r9k discovered her she has already done lots of questionable things on discord and an old pedophile "lolifox" forum that got shut down.

This user has a valid point

Remember when anons used to orbit this ogre?

Attached: tahlia.jpg (1920x1080, 498.02K)

I don't believe any of that. She always talked about how she hated Deathchan.

She lied to people all the time, I'm sure her and death had a falling out but that doesn't change the fact that there was a lot of sketchy shit surrounding them both.
Lily was in sheepvillage when she was literally 12 fucking years old
Wtf is a 12 year old doing in a server full of drug dealers, and pedophiles?

Got any screenshots of her chatting there back then?

No, I wasn't even on discord back then, unironically most robots are more innocent than these women, almost all of the 'e-girls' I've met on here have some sob story involving rape, molestation, grooming or some other sexual degeneracy, while most robots are actually pretty harmless nice guys, some robots aren't, but I'd say that the majority of robots here are nice people who end up actually getting ruined more by these types of women, they see girls they have a crush on habitually going after dangerous sketchy drug dealer and groomer types while they themselves are unwanted, and it starts to click in their head that if they want a girl to love them, then they need to be evil.

THIS IS NOT THE SOLUTION
Anons these girls are not worth it, these girls are harlots warned about in the bible, they want to take you off course. Avoid them, ignore them , and shame their bad behavior so that future generations of girls will see that that is not the path to go down.

Attached: 1574702419904.jpg (640x494, 53.34K)

Turn your trip on roastie. This is levels of retardation I haven't seen before, considering this girl is clearly nothing like the way you drew her on the right. Flat is justice btw

>No
Oh okay cool thanks for the factual evidence.

Here's your evidence

Nigger nigger

>Anons these girls are not worth it, these girls are harlots warned about in the bible, they want to take you off course
I want to save one

I get your point and I am now in agreement with you.

still better than the monkeys we have know

>an old pedophile "lolifox" forum
never heard of her, why would she even browse that forum when she's not even polish?

Put amorous eyes with long eyelashes on anything and I'll fuck it.

I don't know user, I'm not a girl or a pedophile, but some user said she used to post tease videos of herself doing gymnastics