What will roastoids do once they are replaced by robopussy?

What will roastoids do once they are replaced by robopussy?

Attached: 1615400561357.jpg (880x1200, 88.52K)

Perish.

In all seriousness, there would (will) be a major reality check for the value of women if their prime function in our gender dichotomy is interrupted. They will be treated like men are currently, given the robo gfs can truly replace the man's need for women. Though, robot wives will not be rolled out without massive resistance. Only the rich will be able to afford them, and once women realize they are very real, there will be riots, blood, and lots of government regulations/overreach, assuming governments are still functioning as they are now when we have reached this technological breakthrough.

Attached: 1659370180282458.png (795x758, 157.74K)

their prime vali is baby making capabilities though, not sexual value. men are just thirsty fucks, having one more thing to stick their dick in won't make women any less attractive.

>their prime vali is baby making capabilities though
artificial wombs

those aren't nearly functional enough. why do you think robots haven't replaced us entirely in the work force yet? because it's easier to get some nigher to do your job for you for peanuts instead of paying an engineer, plus no maintenance fees or patent payments required, just have to bribe the right 3rd world despot

I know it's farfetched but I pray women get at least a glimpse of how it feels to be a man at some point. It will DESTROY them. I know there are very few examples of ftm out there that instantly regret it because of this, but that's just not enough. I want women in general to experience and understand it.

>I know there are very few examples of ftm out there that instantly regret it because of this, but that's just not eno
if you browse reddit detrans, you will find it's actually not an uncommon thing, although it is for mtfs
t. mtf freak

The mtf perspective in this case is completely irrelevant.

Attached: 1661216373965836.png (224x224, 4.99K)

This user has it right. When there isn't a need for women to carry on your bloodline, men will not be as interested in pursuing women. If a robot:

Looks like a woman
Smells like a woman
Acts like a woman (programming for the user's ideal personality)
Has the reproductive capacity of a woman

Then there will be less of a need. Rejoice, women! Society no longer needs you to carry on, and you can pursue your dreams of travel, and life-fulfilling wants. Those of us who want to (and in this future, can afford ) have a family can choose to do so. Women who wish to pursue this end (childbirth/raising a family) already have a means of this, and robo-bfs will probably exist sooner than robo-gfs, since we're far off from artificial wombs from what I've gathered.

Someday they will see, if it's not already happening. Do your best to stick around until that day, user. Though, is right, if you look at detrans pages, or cases of FtM, often you see regret after seeing how society treats them. I know of one detrans case, and they seem a lot happier, but I can't speak for all. In my opinion, I would just wait until we go full transhumanism and can replace our bodies.

let's be honest riots+blood tend to be more of a male dominated enterprise

they will lobby the shit out of every government in the world to hard block it, though, that's a damn fact

I will die before anything happens as a casuality. I will become part of the statistics.

Attached: 1661429146021793.jpg (750x664, 45.2K)

uh no it's not, if you read my post you would see why it's not

there will always be a need because it's always cheaper to go the natural route.
how much does it take to impregnate a bitch? literally $0 if you're not an incel (remember incels are still a minority).
how much do you think an artificial womb cost?
it simply makes no economic sense. if babies are going to come out of artificial wombs, they will be super humans, which will cost a premium

I understood your point, but I want raw prime suffering with the first shock. You can see why I don't care about the mtf perspective in this case.

all i was saying is mtf are less likely to detrans than ftm because being a manlet does actually suck more then being a fem

Very good point! Though, women are also very good at persuasion. The riots and blood could be a result at female persuasion of men who believe that robot partners would be the end of society, but the lobbying and government overreach is an inevitable result of any budding technology.

I hope you make it. Life extending technology is continuing to be developed. Struggle hard, and create good times so that our children can inevitably fuck it up.

>how much do you think an artificial womb cost?
A great deal, more than countries could afford at our current time, I would guess. It would be a privilege afforded only to the wealthy, as gene editing and all of the cutting edge tech is today.

>there will always be a need because it's always cheaper to go the natural route
Good point. Maybe in a future where there are massive issues with female infertility this technology would be a necessity versus just a luxury.

Yes, I got your point you stupid fuck, still irrelevant for what I want because you were born a man and therefore know the whole deal, there's no shock.

Attached: 1661359875366838.jpg (270x246, 20.14K)

you're clearly autistic and don't understand how discussions work

I contributed enough to society without getting anything in return. I'm out soonish. I will likely kill myself if accidental overdose after retirement. It's all that's left for me.

Attached: 1661397027744863.jpg (574x881, 53.62K)

You pointed out an interesting semi-related but ultimate irrelevant fact about mtfs.
You want it to add something to the discussion somehow.
It doesn't.
You think I don't understand you but it's simply a matter of fact that it's just irrelevant.
Somehow I'm the autistic one.
Interesting. Are all trannies that desperate to be relevant? No body gives a shit about mtf.

Attached: 1661374697459988.gif (504x279, 1.68M)

it's not irrelevant though because it explains my position, I'm explaining how i got to my observation
do you not understand that i have a different position from you, and that it's perfectly normal to establish that in a conversation?
how is it irrelevant other than it doesn't pertain to what you want?
you are clearly autistic given that line of reasoning.
it's entirely relevant because it explains my perspective in relation the subject at hand, exposing my biases, dumbass

Ever since watching that robot pixar movie I've had erotic dreams of having a robo boyfriend and ever since watching XJ9 cartoon I've wanted to be a robot myself.

never ever...

>robot pixar movie
>Robots is a 2005 American computer-animated science fiction adventure comedy film produced by Blue Sky Studios and distributed by 20th Century Fox.
Sorry nevermind

I understand that you are wasting my time by adding nothing of value to the conversation. I acknowledge your view and said it's irrelevant to the topic. You don't want to direct your view towards me quote someone else. Your bias doesn't translate to useful information in the topic I brought up, brainlet tranny.