One of the worst things about women is. If they see you and you look sad or angry. They think you are like that forever...

One of the worst things about women is. If they see you and you look sad or angry. They think you are like that forever. They dont think if this guy dated me, he would turn happy.

Attached: 675fbf80eabf11721c93f345a156b40f.jpg (633x758, 61.55K)

shut up and cope you double nigger

women owe you nothing. Why the hell would a woman who are spoiled for choice of dicks choose the one that's depressed and angry all the time?

Fix yourself before wanting to be with someone else; otherwise, you'd just be ruining both your lives instead of just yours when you inevitably hero yourself.

>see a guy who's angry and hates women
>"Oh he will definitely love me and not abuse me"
Lmao

You seriously killed a thread for this incessant rambling? What the fuck? Are women just supposed to see you being a mopey bitch and want that? They have their pick of the litter, retard. They want strong men who help them in literally every facet of their lives (emotionally, financially, physically, and so on).
"I can fix him" only applies to hot guys. Ugly guys wouldn't be worth the effort to fix.

What you were supposed to say is that women cant judge anything.

>Women want the perfect super hero
.yea fuck you.
Womens standards are now you cant be human. Youre not allowed to get tired. Youre not allowed to have one day when you are depressed.
When your job demands inhuman work. Youre not allowed to come home tired.
These so called real strong guys dont even exist. They just put on the illusion they are strong because they are fucking over other people in society. Or they lift weighs for fake muscles.

Depressed and angry only because i cant get a gf. If i got one i would turn happy. Women are just too dumb too see that.
And they are conditioned by shitty guys.
Im actually they real good guy thats getting fucked over. Because women were ruined by other men.

Men are only allowed to feel horny or angry. Anything else gives women the ick.

I want a guy that is happy on his own without extra help. You aren't good enough for me. I don't care what happens to you.

I like it when guys are stoic, checkmate.

Attached: 1655504185859.jpg (330x330, 34.87K)

they're right though, getting a girlfriend doesn't cure your chronic depression and lack of self-worth, and it's much more your problem to fix.

I'm too thoroughly conditioned by society. I am angry or horny. Sometimes both. That is all.

Then why were emo guys, and other drug addicts getting pussy ?
Because women actually like that shit. When your sad. And addicted to stuff. And addicted to their love and sex to keep you going.
People only hate me because something is wrong with my personality.

>You aren't good enough for me

Not enough money ?

I don't see what that has to do with what I said.

Everything about you and your way of thinking is inferior to me. I look down on you. You aren't good enough to date or even befriend. Some men are just worthless

Brother, women are not ruined by men (unless it's excessive domestic abuse, rape, etc). They ruin themselves. Stop taking away their agency. They know exactly what they're doing and they trip over themselves every fucking time. If there's one thing that I do respect about some incels is that they are acutely aware of how some guys are treated; it doesn't necessarily mean they are correct in their reasoning but their perception is on point. Do you really want to see the cold, brutal, god honest truth about what women say to a guy they just met and fucked within the span of 10 minutes of meeting them? Checkout picrel. A girl I met a few days prior was blowing up my phone (called 24 times) to come over to my house while I was talking to another girl I'd just met. She knew very well it was another girl and she still came back to my place to get her guts dug out. You're not getting fucked over, you're just not playing "the game" everyone that has read the previous quote has now lost properly. You will *not* magically turn happy getting a girlfriend. It's a fucking trap you're setting for yourself. You will end up tolerating extreme levels of abuse by some cunt that's taking advantage of you (only to end up cheating and leaving you broken). If you want a girlfriend, find happiness within yourself and they will naturally come.
t. literal gigachad

Attached: IMG_2809.jpg (828x1522, 418.77K)

How do you know me? Do you have a file on me ?

>women owe you nothing.
I'm so fucking sick of people abusing the words owe and entitled and shaming anyone who ever feels any emotion over anything. OP is just cutely venting a bit, it's not as though he's burning with hatred towards women, so you're slapping him on the wrist over absolutely nothing.

If women had any morals and were not destroying society. They would back off when a guy has a girl. Not try to do what you said.