My gf REFUSES to give me head. I'm considering breaking it off with her but I really like her...

My gf REFUSES to give me head. I'm considering breaking it off with her but I really like her, how do I convince her to slob on my knob?

Attached: 1661116735321458.jpg (851x813, 84.84K)

You can ask her to try to blow you while you guys take a shower, easy cleanup, less taste

If she doesn't agree either cheat or leave her because you will always be frustrated

IMO just leave.
1) You are not getting your needs met. You are not a sex addict or a degenerate for noticing that and feeling bad about it. Both partners have a responsibility to take care of each other sexually (and I even believe it's a sin if you don't take care of her/him).
2) You have a standard need that is easily fulfilled by many girls. If you can get a GF, I promise you that you can also get a GF who gives you head. It is very common these days, to the point where most girls have given me head, without me asking (or even wanting it desu), as a prelude to sex. You aren't asking for her to twist herself into a pretzel for you or dress up like Peppermint Patty and whip you; oral is a very standard request from both sexes.
3) IMO you cannot convince someone to enjoy a sex act. You can try to make them more comfortable with it; you can bargain or coerce them into doing it rarely; you can do things to make it more appealing to them like proper grooming. If they don't want to do it, they won't.
If you want to continue the relationship, you should ask her if there is anything you can do to make her more comfortable with it. Some common things are:
a) you need to groom, well. She should never have a hair in her mouth
b) you need to wash your ass before head every time. never even risk her getting a whiff
c) set the precedent by giving her head
If you stay, you should also investigate it further. Is this indicative of a low libido or does she just have a particular aversion to head? My first GF hated giving head, but she was so kinky that she pressured me into trying things she wanted that I didn't, like anal and CNC.
Keep the faith. You're not a freak and you are entitled to feel hurt about this.

jesus christ this and responses is fucking cringe written by a forever incels.

Some people just don't like it. Simple as. There's nothing wrong with it. I don't like eating ass. I'm not going to do it and someone who insists on me eating their ass is just someone that's selfish.

You can't force someone to like something they don't. If you're gonna fucking cheat, just leave her now. Don't be a jogger and cheat on your girl.

If her not sucking your dick is a deal breaker, you're a fucking moron. There's infinite other ways to get your rocks off without oral sex coming into the question.

>my gf
begone normalshit

Attached: sage plant.jpg (670x487, 49.26K)

If a girl actually likes you, she'll gobble on your dick like her life depended on it. If she doesn't... well you can figure it out.

Been there mate.
Dump her its a massive red flag. Just follow my advice and thank me later

how am I an incel lmao

my gf said she didn't like sucking dick, told her I will always be frustrated if she didn't.
We tried in the shower, she nows suck me dry because she can just spit immediately and rinse her mouth with water or mouthwash which is in our bathroom. I am not fully satisfied but since we compromised I am more than happy

You are the incel here.

Attached: 1594653026533.png (232x245, 98.54K)

what happened to my board. why are you niggers here

just fucking get a lover

Incels are the newfags. We traded tard stories and other oc before you retards turned up

What's your penis size user? That's usually important

Femoid spotted!! You WILL suck my stinky dick and you WILL enjoy it BITCH!

My gf likes giving me head but she chokes on my dick too easily and it hurts her jaw a lot. She still tries all the time though, what a trooper

Attached: E627k-sUYAEHO1n.jpg (1280x720, 188.96K)

1. Did she give previous boyfriends head?
- yes? into the trash it goes
- no? continue
2. Do you make absolutely sure nothing stinks down there?
- yes? continue
- no? wash your ass, retard
3. Is there something abnormal about your dick?
- yes? sucks to be you
- no? continue
4. Does she at least give up the pussy?
- yes? learn to live without it or terminate relationship - END
- no? into the trash it goes - END

Break it off. There are plenty of women that will vacuum the fuck out of your soul.
>If you're gonna fucking cheat
What? The dude explicitly asked whether he should break it off. What the fuck are you smoking? The motherfucker isn't getting his needs met. Do you realize how many women break it off with men for the same reason (viz. getting their needs met)? Nigger, please.
>If her not sucking your dick is a deal breaker, you're a fucking moron. There's infinite other ways to get your rocks off without oral sex coming into the question.
>YOU CANNOT HAVE DESIRES
Fuck off.

Yep. Zoomers and incels completely decimated this board. Notice there hasn't been one good solid fucking meme to arise out of here since these nonsexhavers showed up. They need to commit to rope.

Do you eat her out much? Maybe the more you do it will convince her to reciprocate

Good luck in your quest for a man who doesn't want blowjobs.

I eat her pussy everytime we have sex but she will maybe lick my cock for half a second and be done with it
I'm her first boyfriend I shower everyday and nothing is off about my benis
6 in decent girth, it's not like I'm a monster or anything and break her jaw

Attached: 1661397477382375.jpg (626x625, 111.92K)

Blowjobs suck anyways bro. Let it go.

Attached: 1661283425389794.png (745x680, 373.52K)

This doesn't really work. It is important to do it, but doing more of it won't convince her to give you head if she isn't already.

>6 in decent girth,
"Decent girth" isn't specific enough. Especially since you're probably insecure about your dick, for all we know you're actually painful.
Use a roll of toilet paper and stick your dick through it, if it doesn't fit you're girthy. Imagine trying to fit that shit in your mouth for more than a few minutes.
Your own insecurity makes you a fundamentally broken and unlikable person who will always be unhappy. Until you accept the problem is with yourself, not anyone else, and make peace with that your life will continue to be miserable.