Why do Zoomers obsess over Women much older than them?

Why do Zoomers obsess over Women much older than them?

Attached: 440F4CCF-8C6F-42D6-A12F-4BE9521EC6EC.png (533x563, 612.83K)

parental neglect

Because Older women even if post-wall still make better gfs/wives than Zoomer girls

I think almost all zoomers have some level of parental issues, both the men and the women. Not necessarily neglect or abuse, but something's not right.

I don't know, but the amount of times I have heard a 20 year old say "mommy" about a chick 15 years older than them is really disgusting. It's profoundly annoying. I can't wait until these faggots are all 35. I just can't wait. Your existential crisis is going to be fucking amazing. All that "no one asked". All your stupid gay memes you think are funny for 8 years at a time. Everyone will hate it all and you and your dumb cunt friends will be alone, and greeted with declining health.
Your "mommy" doesn't exist. She doesn't love you. She's dying. and Millenial women fucking hate you.
You haven't learned to do anything, and you just whine and kill yourself more than any other generation.
So have fun acting like a literal 3 year old freak who wants to fuck his own mother while it's the in vogue meme for retarded discord simping little faggots.

This is the only time anything you do will be relevant to anyone else.

Because they will teach them a lot about love and intimacy

Attached: BA1527E1-3666-46AD-A8BC-298ACE29706B.jpg (498x361, 49.63K)

I don't blame them because zoomer women are demons.
Millennial women are hitting the wall but I still prefer them.

I'm 31 and I wanna fuck my 60 year old neighbour

Don't act like millennial peepee wasn't diamonds to this growing up.

Attached: deanna-troi (1).gif (506x640, 3.78M)

>mfw I'm 28 years old and a zoomer asks me to be his "mommy"
If I was your mommy I would've conceived you at 8 years old faggot

Attached: 1404478687725.jpg (442x933, 71.45K)

he should've asked you to be his babysitter instead

I'm older than you by a few years. Will you be my mommy?

I'm not a zoomer, but older women are just better. Just don't get cucked into being a step dad.

Attached: 1658690497388429.webm (600x720, 1.94M)

I wish this was originally true

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

>I wish this was originally true
Why?

Because we get prime zoom zoom pussy and they get post wall roasties

I'm not really obsessed, but I do have a thing for a sophisticated, disdainful older woman (being "better" than me since I'm much younger) getting embarrassed when I make her cum. It's just a fetish

have you talked to zoomer women? You'd wish for someone who remembers life before 9/11 too.

/Thread
orinal milkers

Ideally I'd want a Gen Alpha girl who is mother like once I'm 35. Odds are in my favor, not all motherfuckers are hopeless losers.

They've probably been convinced they're pedos if they date anyone less than a decade older than them.

Yeah just reserve a portion of your memory just for this interaction for when you're 35 and just make note of whether this ideal situation has occured.

It won't.