Okay, I am at the mall, like you all said would be a good place to meet women

Okay, I am at the mall, like you all said would be a good place to meet women.

What should I do? Do I just walk up to them and say hi? If they just say hi back I am not even sure what I should reply with.

Attached: EE81F456-D312-4DDC-A424-32A1DF82BA27.jpg (4032x3024, 3.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6owxrVfCYvU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've never cold approached women, but if you're just trying to socialize, you can just get coffee at their cafe and make friendly conversation with anyone who is nearby and not too busy. If they don't want to talk at all they'll avoid eye contact and give obvious signals, or that's what I do anyway.

>make friendly conversation with anyone who is nearby
Is that not what you call cold approaching?

First of all
>Are you feeling confident?
>Are you feeling happy and welcoming to any and all contact from anyone?
>Are you standing up straight and tall, but lose and not stiff
>Are you walking around like you own the mall itself?

Before approaching anyone genuinely and enthusiastically answer yes to the above questions. Once you've done that. We can move on to the next set

So you're doing all of the above, now:
>When you make eye contact, narrow your eyes like you know a secret and smile like you've seen a friend
>If they return the smile say "Hey" in a low slightly interested voice
>If they don't ignore you and maintain eye contact and interest say "I'm user, it's nice to meet you." "What's your name?"

If you've gotten this far and shes told you her name and shes looking at you with interest, it's time to start making small talk while keeping an eye out for things she's interested in, and asking more questions related to those things. Don't interrogate, just casually ask like you dont really care but have caught a small bit of interest.

I hope this helps. There is more, but there isn't much time. You're already at the mall. Good luck user, you can do it!

Attached: 1637965218661.jpg (500x500, 31.91K)

>mall

couldn't be me, lad
i reckon you should be touching grass as the zoomers say

Well...Do you have your "Attraction sign" ready so the women there know you're looking for a sweetheart?

Attached: FTrpGLO.jpg (450x600, 96.08K)

>literally out of his room and among others at a MALL

Literally could not be touching more grass than at a public park.

I don't know the difference. I've never had a girlfriend, but I'm capable of making casual conversation. The difference between friendliness and flirting is lost on me.

>narrow your eyes like you know a secret and smile like you've seen a friend

This will get him reported to security

i think they are looking at you

Attached: hgf5454.jpg (352x546, 49.16K)

Holy shit only like 1% of men could ever pull all this off

>socks and sandals

DO NORMIES ACTUALLY????

youtu.be/6owxrVfCYvU

Start touching and groping their butts and pussies until you find the secret pheromone activation button women hide in there, then sex her in a secret room in the mall

I tried googling smile and friendly smile for reference but all the men actually look super uncomfortable in them.

If you are feeling confident welcoming and friendly people pick up on it and your smile should automatically come out genuine. The steps are in order for a reason.

I'm a fucking idiot and I pull it off. It's just about being in the right state of feeling/mind. But mostly feeling.

On a shit day of a shit week of a shit month, I'm the lowest fucking golem loser nothing you'll ever meet. But when I'm feeling strong and confident because things are going well, or even just because I decide to feel that way(really hard to do.) I can pull it off.

You dont have to be god to have confidence, even a 4ft fat guy can do it, and if you vibe hard enough you can pull. Everyone wants to be around the light and live of the room and all you have to do is decide to be that.

If you waiver it falls apart quick though and obviously it's easier for more attractive guys. I'm a solid 8, but anyone as low as a 5 still has an okay shot.

Girls operate on feelings, make them feel happy. Don't make them feel weird. What you are feeling is projected off of you like a light beam. People feel it. I'm serious about this.

Attached: 1638033980774.jpg (1340x1675, 1.23M)

Non-normie here, what's wrong about socks and sandals? Always hear people complain about it.

>I'm a solid 8

Attractive people really are in another universe

You want to set me apart from you, but the thing is, it doesnt even matter because I want a wife, and all women have become whores anyway.

I've been with one woman, I dont go out and fuck strangers, and I don't want to. I just want that one girl who puts me above all else and is 100% loyal to me.

But I'm not perfect and I cant maintain perfect stoicism at all times and never be sad about anything ever so it's pointless. I can have one, but I cant keep one, so why bother? So I don't and I'm here with you fine people. It's been 8 years since I've had anyone in my life. Maybe more.

Attached: 1624680804229.jpg (721x708, 36.73K)

The entire point of sandals is to let the dogs breath. Wearing socks with sandals is like wearing contacts the putting on some lensless frames, whats the point?

OP here, there was a cute girl at a cell phone kiosk. I walked up to her, she smiled at me, I tried to say Hey how are you?

But I was so nervous I stuttered all over myself and I could see her smile drop and said What?

And I felt instantly sick and thought I might throw up, so I turned around and walked out and now I am in sitting in my car.

cold approaching is a meme
autism

Don't bother. It isn't worth it and they won't like you approaching them out of nowhere completely inorganically. I'd just go about my day in peace desu.

Then how are you supposed to meet girls?

He literally wrote off my entire guidepost on what to do with a single word. You honestly think he has any advice for anyone?

One word dismissals are the works of a mind of faggotry and fail.