Normies and my being a loser

When I tell normies that I cant get a job and a gf, they dont show empathy - they get angry. They get incredibly aggravated and always display the same patterns
>"just DO something about it and stop bitching. just go out and get your shit together stop being lazy"
The more I try to argue that I've tried fucklodes but it doesn't help, the angrier they get

I've had this same convo for about 20-30 times online and I'm sick of it. Doing something like this over and over again is a waste of my life.
What you guys don't realize is that effort is not directly proportionate to results.

Attached: 4b219713125f446a.jpg (640x567, 78.65K)

Probably better not to get advise on the internet. Someone who didn't have to try that hard to get their comfort will never understand.

Imo this stuff is luck, u keep trying and hopefully something that ur brain is happy with will result.

>What you guys don't realize is that effort is not directly proportionate to results.
I think a lot of people here realize this. But yeah people are delusional and really think life is a videogame where everyone starts with equal footing. People can't even comprehend living in another person's shoes. They just don't even care to imagine.

The only reason I get hostile towards people that say shit like this is if they've been doing it for years. Nobody gives a flying fuck if it's hard for you; it's hard for everyone. You just cope poorly, cannot manage your own life, and now instigate with others over it. Try another way.

Well you are attention whoring faggot, of course they are gonna get angry. I'm surprised loser like you can even have friends, even though I'm sure they don't think of you as their friend.

Just put little bit of effort and you can get a job. Disappointment like you can only work as wagie though. And about a girlfriend, you are whining faggot, nobody would want you.

>People can't even comprehend living in another person's shoes. They just don't even care to imagine.

The Internet removed empathy from people. Prove me wrong. This is an asshole machine.

NORMALSHITS WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO POOMPATABLE A GABBLEWOPS!

Attached: FF392358-99EE-4438-9CE3-A40078F1D33D.jpg (1341x1452, 989.07K)

I'd like to see what kind of 5'5 chinless nerd wrote this post.

>People can't even comprehend living in another person's shoes. They just don't even care to imagine.

Yeah, it took like 5 seconds to summon an apathetic fag like that:

>Whaaaa whaaa I'm ''depressed'' please give me attention

I'm more pessimistic. I think it's human nature. If anything you would think the internet should have made people more empathetic, because it really gives the option to have way more insight into the lives of total strangers that we would never have.
Even when people are given the opportunity to understand, like when normies come here, they are dismissive and downplay real problems people have with the "you can do anything if you try hard enough" attitude.
I'm pretty thankful for the internet for giving me a lot of insight and wisdom. But most people have access to all of this knowledge people of the past would have done unspeakable things for and instead of learning about life and about others they just act like douchebags.

Oompoo woobalobomba

Attached: 3A708CAE-5DB8-4C1F-9746-8805530C1B8A.png (1663x1636, 1.52M)

This guy doesn't deserve empathy though?
Everything he said can be changed.

OORBY SHABOWOLPAYO TOOTTOOT TOOTTOOT

Attached: A9FA1523-74F3-4BB4-A094-7A65F0FC4ECA.jpg (898x849, 138.9K)

It's a statistical fact that there dont exist enough women and jobs per every male.

I don't know why you guys keep insisting this is a game where everyone can win if they just "try hard".
Maybe you're just retards. I have the IQ to understand that if there are 200 women per 500 guys, not every guy can get a gf unless they share which they dont.

So why do you have that conversation with them?
Do you even know?

I make a thread about something unrelated and they twist and turn it around until it's a thread about why I dont have a gf and how I'm a lazy faggot
They forcibly make every thread about their own success in these two things.
Makes you think. They have an agenda.

Dooly dooly dooly
You have convorsations wonce u prwy to the great god Shipsowyooo

Attached: F9D45639-01A7-4E2E-B2CB-6870E9F561B6.jpg (1048x702, 315.27K)

Can maybe agree on the girlfriend thing. Women are stupid whores and I don't plan on dating one. But getting job is easy as hell. Whining that you can't get a job is straight up joke.

lol is this fake? Finland can't be this deranged.

>I make a thread about something unrelated and they twist and turn it around until it's a thread about why I dont have a gf and how I'm a lazy faggot
>thread
I tough you were talking about real people you talk in real life.
>They forcibly make every thread about their own success in these two things.
Most, vast majority of internet interactions are not genuine, people hide behind layers of irony and shitposting and avoid being genuine. I'm not sure what you are expecting, they aren't emotionally mature enough for that stuff.
case and point

Imagine shigoloying a Predator
Why dont you come orgalorgaloo with me?

Attached: F76B4DD0-A281-4152-8570-F4916E797A18.jpg (1200x625, 55.39K)

>But getting job is easy as hell. Whining that you can't get a job is straight up joke.

Yeah cuz we all live in the same country am i rite?
Fuck you retard. There's 30-100 applicants for every imaginable yob in my country

t. Finn

>now instigate with others over it

Not OP, but in my experience normies get angry about this even when THEY BROUGHT IT UP.

I know that no one wants to hear someone whine and complain, and when I'm with my friends I am trying to have fun and not bring people down. So unprompted, I would not mention tfwnogf. But people can't leave well enough alone, including my friends. (And maybe friends are the worst of all about this.)

>"Bro when are you going to get a gf?"
>Apparently never.
>"What about Skanky Coalburner? I bet you could get her as a gf."
>No I couldn't. She has made that abundantly clear without having to say so directly.
>"DAMN IT WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS COMPLAINING!!!!"
>Bitch, you brought it up!

Ok I'll bite. I have two degrees in IT, how do I get a job?
I send applications all the time and nothing happens.
And no, I won't do burger flipping or something else. If getting a job is piss easy like you say, I should be able to land at least a low level IT job assembling pc's or something.

This post is so true I lost faith in humanity

Life sucks if you're not among the IQ 140 people.
Normies are IQ 100 so they're like vermin more than people

Attached: thed.jpg (397x424, 33.25K)

It honestly just sounds like you have shit friends

You shouldn't try to argue or rationalize it to them. You shouldn't even bring it up, because normalfags hate hearing complaints and they hate hearing other people's problems. If it gets brought up, stick to simple responses like a joke or, "I dunno. I've been trying but it just hasn't happened yet." Then segue into a different topic. Being gloomy and bringing down the mood is what makes them mad, not necessarily that you have problems.

Did you do any internships, work studies or co-ops during your time earning these degrees?