Philosophy

From an early age was taught to follow rules, be moral be good. The more i grow up i realize its all bullshit. Now i am seeing violent ideologies winning, anti-nationalist rioters getting funds from corporations,family unit getting dissolved,kids are now fed dangerous ideologies from pre-school, government being lenient on them. Women going for murderers, drug peddlers,terrorists etc. Even in real life i see the corrupt persons living the best lives.

Everywhere i see bad ideologies and people winning and good ideologies and people are slowly giving up the battle. Why is this happening ? What happened to what i was taught to believe? Was it all just a lies ?

Attached: watchmen.jpg (397x400, 28.5K)

apathy towards every aspect of life is the only way forward user

so there is point to all this ? everything my parents , teachers taught me was all just a lie to make me a cog in the machine.

people are dying out of hunger, veterans are dying without medicine while these rappers are drowning in money and drugs, government paying 45k per month for Hunter Bidens expenses while good people have to rot .

i actually dont get this at all ?

you keep forcing yourself to care about things out of your control user, how do you ever expect to be happy this way? just give up already

what is proof that we live in de-population mode ?
when people in your community see that you are an incel. and tell you not to get involved into relationships because it will hurt you.

for every rich rapper
there is 100 normal thugs in jail
im not sure why they do this. probably because they hate white people.

>what is proof that we live in de-population mode ?

my post is more about economic disparity and how the society often times shows the "stick" to people/group doing the good things and "carrot "to the deviants.

>babbies first time realizing Satan is god

Yeah, its harsh reality at first but either you will use it to your advantage or accept your fate as a self castrated loser. There are no rules, we live in a grey universe not a black and white one. Stop subscribing to concepts that literally dont exist in reality, do what thou wilt.

You can have morals and values but nowadays you need to be more selective. There is no such thing as universal human rights considering 3/4 of the world reject them and the other 1/4 hypocritically break them when they see fit.

Be selective with your values and stop applying them to the inhuman ghouls that populate this world. Really you need to carve out an existence finding spaces where you can exist which do exist. The struggle and journey in life is finding these places and people.

Also avoid the news beyond the pertinent. It is all designed to demoralise and it's pointless. Coming online to talk politics is pointless too.

>probably because they hate white people.

its not just about white people. even in all ethnicity bad people seems to always get the upper hand. people know that this is bad for you but still they do it.

seems like we as humans are destined for a doom.

Terrorism and revolution are the result of weak government and progressive antimilitarism. Under weak governments, if you bomb enough hospitals and have a good enough manifesto claiming moral superiority, the government and the establishment will bend to your whims.

There is no bad. Powerful people gain the upper hand, powerful people are willing to take what they want because they believe they deserve it over anyone else, and they see people as things to be used for their person endeavours. They have the ability and the capacity to make things happen, they essentially have the power to manipulate reality with their own hands, to enforce their will and bend life in their favour. God loves them, they are his winners and his superior specimens, life is a competition between creatures and only those we succeed earn the right to thrive. God hates losers, so when you sit there thinking you gain gods love by being a domesticated pussy, you are actually so fucking wrong that it is funny. What humans decided were evil actions, are actually the actions that god loves, and the actions and behaviours that god himself designed for his winners to have. Ask, why are all the rich and powerful so fucking evil? You already noticed it, and that is the written law of god. This is nature, nature and reality are the only official words of god just as he wrote it. In nature the winners murder weaker life forms and take whatever they want. You see it with your own eyes, so how people see gods own creation and somehow say this isnt exactly what he intended is beyond me. There no no rights and there is no good and bad. Where, in gods creation, do you see his official statement that creatures have rights? There is none, there are no rules, its a free for all and an open sandbox, either win or lose faggot. Quit your whining and get on board, or get used and die with nothing. Will you be food or will you eat?

yes, if born between 1985-1995 you were fed end of history nice-guy neoliberal bullshit to keep you complacent, quiet and easy to raise and educate. all of the kids who still acted out in school and broke rules without giving a shit weren't too stupid to obey them, they simply had the genetic, social and parental advantages to know those rules were shit and unrealistic, and to play by their own.

'do the right thing/one mistake will ruin your life/be a good boy' was social engineering from the spoilt, insecure boomer and early X gens of parents to make sure their little millennial and proto-zoomer darlings were as weak and easy to keep a constant eye on as possible.

it was a lie user, all of it. it wasn't even designed to make you a normal slave, but instead one that thanks their masters even as the whip comes down from the free men

no one will ever thank you for living by their rules, they'll view it with contempt as weakness. but they will respect or at least envy you living by your own rules

The Christian explanation is that this entire world is run by Satan, and the suffering you endure here is a test of your will to reject what Satan who runs the world offers(money power sex etc in exchange for you doing terrible things). I think it's pretty plausible given the circumstances you've described, don't you?

In a world where evil always wins, surely evil must be in control. It's up to you to reject that evil out right or to go suck it's dick for some gold crumbs.

We can rise above all of this easily.

Attached: satou.jpg (865x754, 174.39K)

>Now i am seeing violent ideologies winning, anti-nationalist rioters getting funds from corporations,family unit getting dissolved,kids are now fed dangerous ideologies from pre-school, government being lenient on them. Women going for murderers, drug peddlers,terrorists etc. Even in real life i see the corrupt persons living the best lives.
Because capitalists help fascists and you've got Any Forums on the brain. It's okay, the end of the world is near anyway, the truth never mattered and never will.

>The Christian explanation is bullshit.
There, I summarized your larp. Read Nietzsche and understand what the Death of God means and why it took place.

gangsters and those people are terrorists and don't belong in white civilizations so you can just shut up.
these same people would look like shit in Africa even if they were top dog among all blacks.

Alright, I have a genuine question. Answer if you could, in a place of good faith. Like you would to a friend you had a deep respect for.

Why do you feel the need to shit on a book I read, using a book you read? They're just books user. Why do atheists always go out of their way to shit on Christians. It's like it's their life mission. No one is trying to get you to come to church.

I cum orange juice for the roman empire

Cunt biscuit cleft bacon 1945 suck my clit

you can be racist. its ok.

Attached: 0c21d35d8a7a27621f69dd2c95a88ac8.jpg (793x960, 88.51K)

Youre a fucking retard, these simple mechanics of human life apply to all creeds. Never heard of the aristocracy and the royals in Europe? Doing evil shit at their discretion and maintaining power, while suppressing those below them? The current nobles and modern kings breaking all the rules they impose on you by force because they can? Get fucked, worms like you are food.