Just failed a suicide attempt

just failed a suicide attempt
ama

Attached: 1661211440915668 copy.png (1024x1098, 370.01K)

did you spell the note properly?

yes, i think so, i double triple checked
however unfortunately nobody will be able to read it, because after rereading it, it's super duper cringe and i'm gonna revise it before/if i try again

What method did you fail with

if you really wanted to kill yourself, you would have done everything possible to die for sure 100%.

i ate a couple packs of oleander seeds i found, internet said it'd kill me, and i cut about as deep as i could
but ig it wasn't enough
i'm sorry i didn't wanna do the for sure methods, they're too scary
idk if i could like jump or anything, i'm to much of a pussy

Find a sloppy DILF and get TOPPED

sex is scary cause i got repeatedly raped :/

try again and this time do it right fucking retarded braindead foid

maybe if i lived in america and could own a gun, i would
but literally every suicide method in other countries is super scary

having been raped makes it better

lol, maybe if you're into that stuff

shut the fuck up and do it you fat cow. KILL YOURSELF ALREADY SERIOUSLY I HOPE YOU GET FUCKING RAPED UNTIL YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A PILE OF BLOOD AND FLESH. IF I WAS IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOU I WOULD FUCKING TEAR YOUR SKIN OFF AND SHOVE MY COCK SO FAR INOT EVERY HOLE IN YOUR BODY UNTIL YOU JUST FUCKING DIED. I SERIOUSLY HATE YOU, I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND, DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE I'M YOUR FUCKING BUDDY OR I'M BEING IRONIC. I ACTUALLY WANT YOU TO KILL YOURSELF AND I WILL TAKE PRIDE AND HAPPINESS IN THE FACT THAT IF YOU DO, IT WOULD BE ME TELLING YOU TO WHAT CAUSED IT. NOW GO AWAY AND NEVER FUCKING TALK HERE AGAIN

Did someone write "Come see me" on your suicide note in red pen along with an "(F)"?

cope and seethe
no, lol
nobody wants to see me
and it was digital

Were u from?

i'm from australia, it's okay here :)

>can't kill myself
>decide to attentionwhore about it
I won't even be surprised if your suicide attempt was you accidentally cutting your finger while cooking dinner faggot

ever heard of rohypnol and jack Daniels ?

cry about it :3
never heard of rohypnol
i've never done benzos at all :/

well look into Benzos or opiates bc when combined w alcohol in large amounts you'll either be dead or so retarded you lose any sense of self awareness

How can you fail at everything hahahahaha maybe you should kill yourself