Attached: d.jpg (826x960, 83.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pultrusion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"You can't be happy without a live, laugh, love sign!" ~ Every basic bitch ever

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pultrusion

lol i dont get it
your brain too big for me

Who determines what is "okay to live like"? Fucking useless cunts can do nothing but judge.

Comparing me and my dad vs my mom and sister this is 100% true. Women will never be happy even if they're given the entire world. Men will be content even if they have nothing

Attached: 1637733561787.png (665x598, 330.39K)

Honestly, what's so bad about living like that tbqh

Men are just lazy. My mom told me she visited my little brother at his new place and he didn't have anything unpacked and it's been over half a year. None of his lamps were even plugged in and all his stuff was still in boxes, completely bare walls. Very depressing. When I moved out I immediately decked my place out with a clock, mirrors, shelves, racks, useful shit. I think he's depressed or something

>Pack shit in boxes
>Move
>Do not unpack right away
>Realize I don't need the shit that I packed away, I'm getting along just fine without it
>Don't bother unpacking useless shit
It's a very simple scenario.

>When I moved out I immediately decked my place out with a clock, mirrors, shelves, racks, useful shit.
None of that stuff is useful. What are you going to do with a clock when everyone has a phone?

I don't really look at my phone that often sometimes it sits in my bag for days or I forget to charge it. Also I like to look at the clock and just know what time it is it's something a zoomer wouldn't understand sorry

>leave all your shit on the floor
>uncomfortable ass camping chair
That's not living a simple comfortable life, that's living like child barely able to take care of himself
Get yourself a nice comfortable chair, like a recliner or something, get a stand for your TV so it's at a good height and viewing angle while you sit, get something to put your console on so it's not just waiting to get fried from static build up in the carpet, and probably get a side table for your chair so you have something to rest a cup and plate on

so... what is wrong with it?

edden less this

roastoids keep losing!

I just told you, it's the retards idea of what simple is
You don't have to plaster your walls with posters or whatever stupid shit you think people do but you do need to have standards like having a good chair and not some piece of shit walmart camping chair

>Bro you NEED a recliner, you NEED a TV stand, you NEED this that and the other thing
No I don't faggot.

>bro just hunch forward on a shitty tarp held up by some plastic sticks so you can see your tv
>you can't just sit in a comfortable chair and relax reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Stop being such a retarded fag, get a good chair, get some fucking milk crates and a board from home depot, homeless people show more ingenuity and drive to be comfortable than you do and most of them are literally piss covered retards

>>you can't just
No you don't nigger, you can do whatever you want, I do not care if you fill every part of your house with all kinds of shit, it's your life you do you, YOU'RE the one telling me how to live my life, fuck off.

>user realizes how fucking retarded he is
>tries the "n-no what I meant was" defense
Fuck off back to your hovel, I'm going to sit in my comfy chair and relax, hope your plastic seat doesn't tear beneath you

>Tells me how to live my life
>Accuses me of doing that
When did I ever tell you what to do? Are you illiterate? You're the one saying that I NEED to have all kinds of frivolous shit, I know you're a retard but do try to keep up with the conversation and project less.