Society's great hypocrisy

How did they manage to convince hundreds of millions of male that they are the problem.

Everywhere you go it's the same hypocrisy.
Women complaining about high standards, unfairness, being opressed etc. Yet wherever I look it seems to be the complete opposite.

Almost everywhere you go, online or in person, hatred towards men is constantly celebrated, while even the slightest hatred towards a female will end in your social death.

Even the war in Ukraine is one massive black pill, with women being allowed to escape, while mass amount of men are left out to experience hell and death.

its not even about incels or normies anymore, its literally everywhere. How did they manage to convince the world that men are the problem, and how is nobody seeing how fucked things really are?

Attached: asdasdad.jpg (720x707, 108.52K)

I really don't see it, personally. But you seem to be more worldly than I am. My life is relatively small and calm and these kinds of things aren't a reality where I am.

I used to be extremely anti social until I slowly became more and more outgoing in my 20s

I thought maybe all the female bullshit is only a part of all the schizo communities I was part of but after going in the real world with real experiences its definetly really really bad

The few places I've been weren't like that. If a woman was acting like a bitch you'd tell her. She might get pissed but once things cooled down everyone made nice. Same went for the men. I've been lucky in seeing such fairness. There have been bad things, evil people doing evil things, but not what you describe, not a persecution of men, and not on such a massive scale.

The enemy wasn't the jews it was the women

The Elites want gynocentrism.

what are they achieving with this

Because the average male is emasculated buck broken niggercattle drowning in a swamp and he doesn't know which way is up. It is only a lucky few that get to marvel at just how monstrous society really is.

Jews are matriarchal, and classic divide and conquer means they can seize control while various factions are fighting with each other.

>26
>handsome, fit from doing martial arts
>do martial arts classes daily for years and aspire to start my own school.
>socially active, charismatic, good at my job
>draw, spin fire, go hiking, eat healthy
>ex-girlfriend falsely accuses me of DV even though she's the one who repeatedly assaulted me and manipulated me for years
>get thrown out of my apartment by cops
>lose my cat that we got together
>lose the court case because I couldn't afford a lawyer and the judge was a transparently biased, man-hating feminist who talked down to me and didn't even address the direct evidence that I presented which proved that my ex lied in her petition against me
>visit my hometown to see my family and friends for the first time in 3 years after being isolated by this controlling cunt
>confess feelings to the love of my life who I knew since I was 12
>she acts very caring and loving, we sleep together a couple times, she seems totally obsessed with me
>but she tells me she doesn't want a relationship yet because she needs time to focus on herself, and that I should not stay in my hometown for her, and that I should return to my city to continue my martial arts
>she calls me every day and is still obsessive over me for weeks
>then starts to bring up harsh criticisms of me, says that I need to get over what is happening with the false accusations against me even though I'm still in the middle of the case.
>we get into arguments because I am just trying to say that I feel hurt by how she's treating me, and she refuses to acknowledge it and acts as though it's my fault
>tells me I need to get over everything that's happened and still happening to me, and "grow up"
>now she won't even speak to me any more
>she was my highschool english teacher
>also just got fired recently because I confessed to my female coworker about my suicidal depression and she called the cops on me, and said she feared for her safety because I was mildly annoyed at her for calling the cops on me

I hate women but all of this sounds extremely fake and gay unless youre making it sound that you have no fault in most of the story

It's all true. I was assaulted numerous times by my ex, and she would nag me and yell at me relentlessly until I was crying and trying to just lie down on the bed and cover my head with a pillow, then she would climb on top of me and scream directly in my ear, and refuse to get off of me while daring me to hit her and prove my manhood. I later got caught talking to my female coworker who was the only one that seemed to care and told me I was not insane and that I was being abused, and my gf grabbed my phone and we wrestled over it, which is the event she accused me of DV a month later for. She also forced her way into my room while I was naked, refused to leave, and brought a wet towel to throw in my face. There were numerous other examples of her doing things like this, but you get the idea.
With Ms. Teacher, I suppose my autism could be blamed for it because she told me she loved how direct and honest I was, and how she appreciated my worldview, and expressed her right-wing views to me, so she made me feel safe to fully express how depressed and upset I was over being falsely accused by my abuser, thrown out of my home, having acts of violence committed against me in Seattle, and probably revealed too much about the dark nature of my mental state. She acted caring when I cried in front of her before, but I guess her sexual attraction wore off. She told me I'm too needy and sensitive, even though she had told me just a couple weeks before that she loves me and we could have a future together. I listened to her vent about her petty problems from dating douchebags and still acted supportive, but I suppose she didn't want to reciprocate that support even while going through one of the hardest times of my life. All of the arguments we had started with her harshly criticizing me and getting pissed that I dare to stand up for myself, same with my ex. Common pattern of female behavior; openly insult and criticize you, and you're the asshole if you disagree

It's a sacrificial world. Who knows what goes on beyond Earth too. Here if you are a man you get to be physically stronger and more dominant but you're also seen as disposable and nobody cares if you're alone or helpless because you're suppose to be able to handle it. If you're a woman you're much weaker but better looking and helpless and seen as something to look after and protect and men will do anything for you no matter the cost. Do you want to true freedom and true power or do you want safety and the ability to manipulate those with true freedom and true power? You can only have 1.

>how is nobody seeing how fucked things really are?
denial and mental gymnastics.
if they realize how fucked things are then they have to hide it or fuck themselves over by outing themselves as ''so ugly on the inside it will start manifesting on the outside''. there is also the problem where women fire the same neurons as children. nobody expects women to make sense, nobody expects them to pull their weight yet we're also told we are equals.

because we are given the impression that there is something sacred about humans that separates us from animals when really its just people doing whatever feels good and forming opinions based on what is convenient for their way of life.
once you realize this everything makes much more sense.

not reading, fuck off with your life story. You really are a bitch who needs to move on.

Attached: 8c7a1a0426279fb1fe877d5721e887a4.jpg (1000x1000, 207.25K)

All I'm seeing is a normoid getting what it deserves

Men have morality so will blame themselves
Foids have none so blame others

>109 KB
>Society's great hypocrisy Anonymous 08/23/22(Tue)19:28:21 No.6992

Theres no uprising with the current predicament

Men are how evolution conducts its science experiments

I am looking forward to my death and burial
Being a man is shit

the successful ones pass on their genes and the failures go in the trash

calling it experiments implies that it will keep notes and not commit the same mistakes twice.
its more comparable to throwing a bucked ot randoms at a wall and seeing what sticks.

It's funny too because success in nature is only via the passage of genes not anything truly meaningful. You could be an absolute waste of space but cum in a woman and you've won, if you're the smartest man that ever lived and never came in a women you die with no further lineage.