/britfeel/

Grown men posting spam, drivel, gimmicks, let's pretend, ERP, nonce fiction and accusing everyone of being MB.

Attached: feel street.gif (610x374, 236.65K)

>tfw you will never be a britfeeler
>tfw you will always be an amerifat

It's weird how he makes a thread for people to mock him for being abused as a child.

MB dressed in his best Hollister gear ready for a full day of drivel posting

Time to get the hunting spears out, lads, got another fat one to stick on the pyre

go and annoy /brit/ amer

Poley why do you entertain the attentions of SHOUTANON and SIC and other friendless weirdos who want to piggyback on your fame?

I found Hostel Mort (easy to do on 192.com) and sent her a message saying that Mark pretends online they are still together. No response yet but I'll keep you posted

they both shagged him after the meet

I honestly think the sad truth is that Shout and SIC want to be mates with him because they don't have many friends

Shout has a Polish friend, he is also genuinely racist, I'm not sure he likes me

Shutin is a pal

I think my job interview went okay.

Mad to think MB is as fat as SIC now

Sic is tall enough to carry the weight well

Is SHOUTANON fatter than SIC?

*drags a huge 260kg carcass in front of poley*
amer: wow u carry it well sick

MB is only 5'8". It's over for the lad.

I would say no but he is also shorter

>sick
Messed that up didn't you lad

Shout probably doesn't like you which makes it even more sad he chooses to spend time with you.

SIC likes you but it's clear he has difficulties making and keeping friends so he appreciates you.

How did MB even get fat? I thought he lived in poverty?

Poley will you start selling official merchandise on your blog

Overindulging on Bombay Bad boys innit lad

It's easier to become overweight if you're in poverty because healthy food is more expensive

I am not that fat and I have lots of friends? I also make more money than you. I am probably the highest earner in britfeel.

The fake SIC poster has popped up again
Sad

Need a new Big Willy Chad post desu

It's too obvious, the real Sic would never claim to not be that fat

It's MB

SIC has asked Amer to help him become a popular personality.

Disgusting fat balder

Exactly lass. MB doesn't think his LARPs through at all.

>Big Willy Chad
In prison now

>lass
Lad