To Women

To Women,

I resent you. Am i coming across clearly here? I still feel like you don't understand, but after blatantly writing them in letters for years i feel like that's really your fault for not getting me at this point.

user

Last Thread:

Attached: 3BEB3860-6819-4E45-A0F4-548D25F20D08.jpg (588x800, 120.33K)

Server Code key: uJaCmssR

>Anna Kare nnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnna chapter 59 (book 2 ch 25):
Anna has once again convinced me that she is a stupid cunt and i hate her.
Vronsky rides a horse into the dirt and breaks its back. Anna is later described with similar peculiarities to the horse. Tolstoy has decided to modify Vronsky now. He apparently really loves her instead of just wanting to hit it and quit it. His mother approved when he was just degrading her but now people are starting to talk and he's turning down career prospects to be with her. She tells vronsky she's pregnant to which he asks he to divorce her husband. She lroceeds to make fun of her husband then call him an unfeeling machine. But she stops short of making fun of their son.

Meanwhile levin and stiva are hanging out. Stiva is selling a block of land to a merchant and Levin is telling him how badly stiva is getting ficked in the deal while they shoot birds. Stiva doesn't care though even though Levin offers to buy it for literally 4x the price the merchant offers just to save him. They catch a lot of fucking birds. Stiva and Dolly both try to broach the subject of Kitty but it doesn't go well. Levin is unwilling to marry anyone but kitty and also doesn't want to talk about her. So he's resolved to be a lonely hermit.

You're about as significant as an ant resenting the boot that is squishing it. No one cares about your opinion

If I stepped on a nest of resentful ants i might freak the fuck out a little when they start biting me.

Is this you again, Tyler? You need to stop and get yourself a kitten

I'm fairly certain that we don't know eachother.
> You need to stop and get yourself a kitten
And you need to suck on my dick.

What the fuck is this dedication

user I'm afraid I mean I think that you really hate women.

You don't remember me, I know. But I can always recognize you, you've got such a distinct personality.
How's the Russian going for you?

Consistency is key to most changes.

> How's the Russian going for you?
I have never had an interest in learning Russian.
Really? What makes you think something crazy like that?

It's fucking Quads O'clock for me tonight

Attached: C18E491C-671F-46AB-AB6A-41F26A2A4483.jpg (543x700, 38.93K)

Tell me about this tyler character user?
How do you know them? What's your relationship?

you need to stop.
your posts actually ruin womens lives.
i showed one of your post to a woman and she blocked me and her face looks all werid now.
shes mentally ruined.

> i showed one of your post to a woman
What would possess you to do something like that?

We talked maybe a year ago, 2 years ago. I don't remember much about him and I only remembered his name because I recently saw his post.
He liked Russian and angry cats, I don't remember how old he was, but he was from the US. I think he was nice, a bit odd, but nice.
He definitely doesn't remember me, as I'm not very interesting. But I hope he's doing okay, I really do.

Sounds like a creepy incel to me.

> I recently saw his post.
Which post?

You guys are asking for too much. Leave Ty alone!!

Shutup nigger, this guy has humiliated me for the last time! Tell me where he is!

You know sometimes i wonder if i should stop someday. Where's all this going ya know?

I guess when I stop posting. I'll just know it when I know it. Ya know?