What would you do if a foid was passed out in a dark alley and nobody was around

What would you do if a foid was passed out in a dark alley and nobody was around.

Attached: 38a41ab4a65e72cfe40564f8f41f59e4 (1).jpg (700x525, 66.8K)

Keep walking. Not my business.

I would help her up and take her to my apartment and let her sleep on the couch or something. Then i would give her something to eat and medicine when she woke up and maybe chat with her a little bit. Then she'd probably leave and i'd never talk to her again.

Keep walking, if I look a second too long and everyone would think I did something

break his fucking jaw with a kick

You forgot the part where you serve her eggs

Bring her home and when she wakes up tell her she does not need to explain but she does have to eat this bowl full of eggs.

Fuck you I was about to post that

you forgot the egg part, you stupid fucking retard

Its dangalang time

Attached: rapemen.jpg (259x194, 7.22K)

I would inhale deeply, press my lips to her belly, and blow out making a fart-like sound. Then I would walk home with a grin on face over what I had done.

Keep walking...
If the roles where reverses, she wouldn't even look at me. Let her be saved for the next white knight or feminist that finds her.

Call the cops then move on

>Call the cops then move on
>gets detained and questioned for 6 hours
it's over

Steal wallet

Check for a bulge, if there isn't any, keep on walking.

Force her to eat eggs

I'm singing in the rain

Attached: shutterstock_5885876an.jpg (3000x2038, 751.69K)

Prime suspect is user. Roasite does not remember a thing. Get's pressured by detectives like a dumb bitch to pick you out of the lineup. user is sitting in front of a jury looking like your typical incel robot while a roastie balls her eyes out about a rape that may or may not have happened. She can't remember. All she remembers was being drunk and hanging out with some black guys.

You have to serve the eggs user

>presents anons Any Forums post history to the jury
>rape threats
Oh shit.

>Buy large platter of hard-boiled eggs
>Leave them next to her
>Also leave a note that says
>"I have you in my sights. If you attempt to leave without eating all the eggs you will be shot"

definitely serve her a bowl of eggs at my place if u know what i mean

make her eat all the eggs originally

>shoot the first egg out of her hand

Make my dinner with her body

Tf is this egg meme

>he didn't eat ALL of them

>why are you doing this?
Yup, that's what they always say. Now eat all the eggs