Who was the faggetty?

Who was the faggetty?

Attached: AD911943-6B5E-4ECF-8457-F7774436B9AF.jpg (500x500, 36.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nveGbAvcLE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Common double faggetty

I think they're fags
I know they're homos

Double queers

Hardly Hetero Hunter
Head Handjobs Hairdressing
Humping Henry Hourly
Homo Homo Homo

Michaels, because Triple H never got into partying and hard drug like the chemsex manlove kid

Attached: Triple Gaytch and Shawn Dickinbottom.jpg (1512x1080, 176.36K)

Because he was getting his fix of man ass in the locker room from Shawn. Shawn was Hunters bottom, but Hunter doesn't do reach arounds so Shawn had to go out and bang random dudes.

youtube.com/watch?v=7nveGbAvcLE

Shawn was shoot bisexual, and no doubt had gay experiences on the road. Mostly with femboys. He never actually did anything with Patterson or Vince despite rumors, but they were attracted to Shawn sexually and he knew things about their lives that would've gotten them both blackballed which is why there was that long period where Shawn basically did whatever he wanted backstage. He even got upset when Bret made references to it on TV because he was still in the closet and didn't want his parents knowing. I don't know if Paul is actually gay or not, but he definitely loves getting pegged/fucked in the ass.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8.98K)

>TIME TO PRETEND I'M NOT GAY

What kinda man fucking kisses another man like that?

Attached: B8A0B34E-D8E3-4F81-8B27-BC7A7C375956.jpg (660x574, 44.2K)

Euros.

Chyna still has the biggest package in the ring.

Paul just likes masculinity and being dominated. He probably jerked off to Barbara Bush

We don’t kiss like that you fucking Amerishart and those on OP’s pic are your fellow Amerisharts

yeah you use your tongues lmao

EU lives rent free up ya dome, muttfag

Shut up and go kiss another euro man, Pierre Van Der Steinopoliski

>up ya dome
GOOD MORNING SIR

Nah that is you