/MBTI/

kys lmao/an hero edition

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is an introspective self-report questionnaire indicating differing psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions. The test attempts to assign four categories: introversion or extraversion, sensing or intuition, thinking or feeling, judging or perceiving.

Take the test here:
sakinorva.net/functions

An introductory article:
myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/

Additional tests and resources:
pastebin.com/p1aw7cYS

Thread Questions:
>your type
>have you ever seriously contemplated suicide?
>would you give up your life to save someone else's?
>if so who and under what circumstances? Ex: an operation where you're the only viable donor, an active shooter situation, a ritual sacrifice to bring them back from the dead, etc

Last thread:

Attached: C6A1CFB0-1B20-49B4-B603-DC28CE0B7A93.jpg (857x576, 74.89K)

fuck you deadpool

Attached: 768d080d1a017a23ee9b4ebaf14d70aa.jpg (564x846, 76.16K)

-girls with big booba
-yes
-no
-/

>girls with big booba
INFJs?

E8 isn't just about indulging in "sensory" activities, it's also about having a concrete "It is what is it" thought process.

The Enneagram and Jungian Types have more in common than you think.

>your type
INTJ
Not really. I think even in the depths of nihilism and stress, when I was searching for an exit, suicide wasn't it.
No. But I do have recurrent fantasies of being an unimportant brute that plays war.

I can see E8 correlating with Se types or Fe/Te+S types, but I don't think it excludes anyone else.

human beings really are interesting creatures. patterns everywhere. since i posted yesterday, my body count has gone up from 1 to 3. I've learned so much this year about the world, myself, and other people. people are basically just intelligent machines at the end of the day. you can manipulate them as easily as an inanimate object if you know how.

Attached: a45.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

You don't know how

Who did you diddle breeder?

just a local mom and her 21 year old daughter. interesting how ed isn't a problem when my partner is in their 20s and not their 40s. threesomes are fun but a bit exhausting. one-on-one is more fun. valuable learning experience all the same.

Your posts really are such an odd consummation of megalomania and childish autism sometimes. Game, flirting, sex etc are all very common and routine life activities outside of this place (with their own pros and cons even), everyone involved develops their own strategies for it too. You aren't unveiling the human psyche here.

Attached: 610b4cf70277df8dc701b0a418e68b7e.jpg (482x482, 29.02K)

istp
>contemplated suicide?
yes
>self sacrifice
if i had a spouse or children, i would do it for them. i would probably die to save a child i don't know, but not an adult. the circumstances do not matter.

Attached: berserk_time_by_anatofinnstark_dbna6rx-fullview.jpg (900x1283, 246.34K)

ENFJ-senpai was pretty cute last night. She seemed less like her usual mature self and more like a playful tomboy.

>your type
INTP-T
yes
yes
>if so who and under what circumstances? Ex: an operation where you're the only viable donor, an active shooter situation, a ritual sacrifice to bring them back from the dead, etc
a true fren and/or loved one
any situation

Attached: .jpg (400x400, 34.25K)

>your type
INFJ
For a period of time as a child, now it's just an occasional fantasy to pass the time & more out of morbid curiosity than anything else
Yeah
>if so who and under what circumstances?
Anyone honestly, but only if it's an "active" threat that can justify my death as heat of the moment bravery and not premeditated calculation. Someone with a knife attacking a dude? Freeze a little and then jump in there bby. Orphan needs a heart transplant? Too much effort and requires consistent resolve so I'd rather not

pretty good larp. work on the filenames, though.

Attached: 1660399831362891.png (450x405, 94.83K)

>your type
INFP
Yeah every now and again. It used to be learning what they truly felt about me, now I just want to control when I lose power over my being
Yeah
Someone who really deserves it. Someone with a good spirit who doesn't deserve to die yet.

Nice pic! :3
>>your type
INFJ-T!!! *^o^*
>>have you ever seriously contemplated suicide?
Y-yeah... :(
>>would you give up your life to save someone else's?
M-maybe~! ^_^;;;
>>if so who and under what circumstances? Ex: an operation where you're the only viable donor, an active shooter situation, a ritual sacrifice to bring them back from the dead, etc
All of them, especially if they involve a family member or maybe someone else really important or a group of such people... :3c

No replies? :'O

This! UwU

OwOwowowowowowowowowowo I-I *AM* pure and innocent~! >_< I also ~try~ to be empathetic and kind!

Attached: Noumi.Kudryavka.full.168947.jpg (600x512, 79.77K)

...continuation of !

Didn't I read this before? OwO

QwQ

I hope he recovers! ^.^7

Hegel is an INFJ-T!!! \(^_^)/ YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! \(^o^)/

I think I do~! UwU

Make a spinoff thread then, maybe~? :3 '^_^

Goodnight, I guess! (>^_^)>

Attached: noumi_kudryavka_i_by_jomaotor-d2xtg4o.png (900x900, 824.28K)

I also forgot to say that continues tomorrow (hopefully)!

Attached: Noumi.Kudryavka.full.12010.jpg (441x600, 92.57K)

How to conquer an Infp girls heart robots?

Attached: from_sneakers_to_heels_chapter_2__cover__by_railgun04_ddkfxze-fullview.jpg (1600x2271, 411.54K)