After having had sex with actually interesting people during my college years, I was all ready to quit my decent job...

After having had sex with actually interesting people during my college years, I was all ready to quit my decent job, marry a loser incel virgin and become a tradwife for beta bux.
But now I found none of them want me because I'm not a virgin any more? What am I going to do bros? I regret it so much.

Attached: sq_Trudaeu_171018.focal-760x428.jpg (760x428, 41.69K)

Just get a career job lel

>interesting people
You misspelled "attractive people", you think they were interesting because they were attractive. Being "interesting" doesn't get attention unless you're attractive, fame will get you attention without being attractive though.

I didnt have sex with anyone and am still a virgin and the nerdy tradcon guys dont want me and never did because men are hypergamous. I have had 6 church women try to set me up with their sons and the sons werent interested. This is why I just date randoms off of the internet then berate them for the degenerates they are when they try to touch me.

I'll give it a go.

Some of them were actually legit ugly but had a funny cynical sense of humor though.

Attached: 6446_smug.png (500x500, 22.85K)

real talk, are you fat?

And then everybody clappped

This is bait.
This is also bait.

Is there anything on this board which isn't bait anymore?

Nooo, next you're going to tell me those aren't actually girls but rather homosexual men typing those posts.

Cope. Elliot Reed was actually good looking but he said nothing at all to anyone so...
One doesn't even need to be highly interesting. Average looking, average-interesting people loose their virginity long before Elliot shot people over. People that remain virgins till 23 are either hideously ugly, or like Elliot just never talk to anyone.

Attached: truth.png (640x392, 391.32K)

You confuse "obvious sarcasm" with "bait".
You don't actually think anyone is trying to say anyone is actually crying over a lack of incel husbandorino do you?

Attached: 395-3958554_emoji-annoyed-face-hd-png-download.png (860x579, 164.76K)

>Elliot Reed
Who?
>actually good looking but he said nothing at all to anyone so...
Yes, interaction with other people is necessary for people to interact with you, how does that apply to my post?
>Average looking, average-interesting people loose their virginity
Rates of celibacy are rising, to whatever extent that is true it is rapidly becoming untrue. Regardless, I'm not talking about "people" I'm talking about men, a woman can literally hate all men and wish us all an early grave but still have suitors lined up. Men need to be attractive and interesting and tall and have good job prospects and and and... or they end up with bottom of the barrel women who still do not actually like them. Also your imagine agrees with me, some guys just don't have "it", and those guys are screwed by something completely out of their control, so why berate them for it?

>Who?
Elliot Rodger, --- somehow my mind confused it with Elliot Reid,the character from Scrubs.
>Yes, interaction with other people is necessary for people to interact with you, how does that apply to my post?
You claimed that good looking people will be found interesting over their looks. Apparently not if it can't make Elliot Rodger interesting.
>Rates of celibacy are rising, to whatever extent that is true it is rapidly becoming untrue.
They are rising, and they're still low.
Even with it on the rise, 80% of people lost their virginity at 23 already. So yeah, average people loose their virginity.
>Regardless, I'm not talking about "people" I'm talking about men
Same shit, if you factor it into sexes it becomes something like 85% vs 75%. --- It's not that big a difference.
>a woman can literally hate all men and wish us all an early grave but still have suitors lined up.
No, you just think that because you spent so much time inside with cute animal girls and television that you've lost track of what the average female looks like and think they're all that pretty.
Did you go to school? The average high school girl isn't some cute anime girl. Sure, average females, like average males, will eventually meet someone with whom it clicks, but they don't have suitors lining up for them or draw notice on the street, not at all.
>Men need to be attractive and interesting and tall and have good job prospects and and and.
No they don't and if you think that you weren't paying attention at school or at your job.
Fucking average balding males who work a normal job have wives waiting for them at home. Do you not have an office job or something where people discuss their lives?
Completely average guys with mediocre salaries who are shorter than average have relationships.
>Also [...]
No, the point my image is making is that this doom scenario only happens to the bottom 5% or less, you think it's a normal male experience.

Attached: average.jpg (1300x1040, 145.34K)

>You claimed that good looking people will be found interesting over their looks. Apparently not if it can't make Elliot Rodger interesting.
It doesn't matter if you're built like a Greek god if you never interact with anyone. To say my point is wrong because a guy who, not just did not interact with but outright avoided interaction with anyone, didn't get any based on looks alone is retarded.
>All that shit about celibacy
None of that has anything to do with my original post, you're veering off topic to gain a point, but regardless; the reason your "average" normalfag gets a girl is because guys settle hard, Very attractive males will get attractive and average woman, your average guys will get below average to ugly women, and ugly guys get lucky or get nothing. That has nothing to do with my claim that the halo effect is in play and "interesting" is just a substitute for "attractive" in the OP.
>No, you just think that because you spent so much time inside with cute animal girls and television that you've lost track of what the average female looks like and think they're all that pretty.
No I genuinely hate all of you and think you parasites need to die, now, my school experience was every girl to even the most hideous cunt jumping from guy to guy while only a few guys were regularly with girls, some guys got lucky on occasion and had a brief fling, but for the most part they were screwed. Girls could've been the most vile evil shits to grace this earth yet were rarely between relationships. To peddle this fairytale "There's someone out there for most people" bullshit only to accuse me of being the one applying fiction to real life is absolutely rich.

I get that it's sarcasm but also couldn't you very easily just lie? Sexual history is basically irrelevant for this reason

Ill take you whore
Got nothing better coming my way

>No, the point my image is making is that this doom scenario only happens to the bottom 5% or less, you think it's a normal male experience.

It's becoming a lot more common, although in your defense it isn't just becoming more common with men. A lot of women are having trouble finding men who want to commit to them. This will sound cringe to phrase it this way, but it's because the social landscape is changing, and it's partly due to social media. The fall of religion also plays into it.

Basically, a lot of people are going to be filtered from the gene pool over the things we're seeing. You might be one of them.

Unattractive people are fat and lazy

I bet you spent more time in your little fictional world than dating real girls

No you s-see, the hymen and it will be looser and an innie willturn into an outie from having sex with different people, but no with the same one every night!

>No I genuinely hate all of you and think you parasites need to die, now, my school experience was every girl to even the most hideous cunt jumping from guy to guy while only a few guys were regularly with girls, some guys got lucky on occasion and had a brief fling, but for the most part they were screwed. Girls could've been the most vile evil shits to grace this earth yet were rarely between relationships. To peddle this fairytale "There's someone out there for most people" bullshit only to accuse me of being the one applying fiction to real life is absolutely rich.
This never happened.
How could it even happen unless guys were actually building literal harems in their teenage years already or the girls were all dating each other.
You're so full of shit.
You don't seem to realize the basic reality that there are about as many males as females in this world.