The best internet role model for young men and boys

The best internet role model for young men and boys.

There's a reason for his popularity.

There's a reason why Jordan Peterson was popular.

Young boys are deprived of a strong-minded, intellectual, and masculine father/big brother figure.

Seeth more, wokies.

Attached: FZ3iK-BWIAACbPc.jpg (615x587, 57.01K)

he's a dopamine addicted consumerist, if young men wanted a good role model they would start reading plato

Only money matters and gambling is literally the future of industry.

He isn't a good role model but atleast he is getting kids to hate roasties.

Attached: 1634395165020.jpg (984x1280, 134.78K)

you will never be like him
you will never be built
you will never have money
you will never have a qt gf
you will always be a virgin

Attached: pepe-laugh.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

Ah, yes, Plato. That man had such an intricate, and complete grasp of the 21st century. Truly applicable to life through and through.

>thinking in absolute binary dichotomy that if someone doesnt like him that person must be "woke"
nah, he's just repulsive and did criminal shit, and the basic shit he said i already comprehended 2 years ago. he's unnecessary except for the gullible.

I like that he makes sn0ys seethe but he's a fucking coping retard that has to pay for pussy and his fans are all virgin teenage boys.

>role model
>sells a course on copyrighting
Kek

I hate when people do that shit. When they recommend to me some Marcus Aurelius' shitty diary so I could better understand the rules of life, even tho I live in a completely different universe from Aurelius.
Whatever you say, man.
If he's not for you, that doesn't mean he's not for everyone else.
Also, I would like to remind you that the real world has had this one fundamental human rights idea for a very long time, and it goes by the Presumption of innocence, which means innocent until proven guilty. Andrew was not proven guilty.
Opinion respected.

why are retard zoomies shilling this vapid nigger?
he's so effeminate its not even funny
all his cars and bimbos serve the sole purpose of attracting attention online from other men
i'm pretty sure because of this and his metrosexuality, that he is, in fact, a homosexual man
he's probably an informant, blackmailed by the nsa with evidence of his giant faggotry, this is the reason he is not nuked from every social media site
his mission is to attract dumb sub 90 IQ retards and agitate them so the nsa has an excuse for their mass-surveillance and partisan prosecution
cant wait to see him fuck up and piss off the hand that feeds, whereafter his zoomie fanbase wil get to see him getting FUCKED in the ass by niggers
Sage

What colour is Plato's bugatti?

This. Some no socks wearing faggot os no role model, but then again social media is garbage

he's fucking lame and not because of what he says either he's a washed up mma guy whose biggest achievement was being on uk big brother

White. Because its made of marble.

So your ideal role model would be some shitskin monk from India? Let's stay realistic on this. 99% of people are not having that kind of ambition. Also, I wouldn't consider a man consumerist just because he spends a fraction of his money on things that suit his status. If you had money, you would probably replace your 20yo car with something newer and safer. If not for you, then for your kids.

Attached: 77777677777.jpg (263x191, 7.31K)

Post more tate webms

4x world champion
chess prodigy/state champion at young age
multimillioner businessman
left a shithole of country called USA
has a strong loyal right hand - his brother. most iconic generals and leaders, if not all, would be jealous.
internet sensation

should i keep going on? why some people can't at least give him some respect? i don't necessarily like him, but i give him my respect as he has done a lot.

Attached: 6436768363636567.jpg (1024x1024, 142.45K)

I feel bad for zoomers who are so easily impressed. Being influenced by twitter fags...what an existence.

Lol this guy is a giant faggot and zoomers should commit suicide for wanting to be like him
>smoking muh cigar while skidoing
Give me a break.

Xaxa no, shut the fuck up. Hustelrs University is a pyramid scheme. Just shut the fuck up tatetard.

you seem like a person who greatly lacks the skill of persuasion. I really don't see why should I listen to you instead of someone like the TOP G?

Attached: dasdadas.jpg (202x227, 8.82K)

That's all a fucking lie, there's no proof

it is true. you have all the proof on the internet. just google it. i don't really want to share links for you lazy fucks.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (474x474, 55.78K)

Go right ahead i couldn't care less. If you're a stupid materialistic narcissist have fun with that.

even tho most of you would consider me a tatetard. I'm also with you on that. i think his academy is a bullshit.

Thanks, I will. Not everyone is stagnant like you. I want more and I can always be better. Good luck to you.

he is unironically a closeted gay hiding under the guise of faux alpha masculinity. the fact that anyone looks up to him shows just how feminized and trooned out men have become