I need to have hot hate sex with someone to release my anger I don't want to be a virgin and lonely anymore

I need to have hot hate sex with someone to release my anger I don't want to be a virgin and lonely anymore

Attached: 5008.png (265x265, 23.89K)

I just wanna beat the shit out of some girl. Punch her in the stomach a few times and kick her when shes down. They deserve it.

What kind of "someone" are you looking for?

i can help if you are a bottom

do you wanna fight with me and then slowly undress me ?
someone that spends alot of time on r9k and is white i want BWC I wish I had a cute white boyfriend I don't leave my house much im going schizo i barely sleep im 24/7 on this fucking board
I am

Attached: 882.png (535x542, 173.17K)

And what's your ethnicity?

Is 6.5 inches big enough?

south european
I don't care about dick size I just want a white bf

Attached: 513.jpg (1200x1300, 332.68K)

Just download grindr you dumb faggot

I'm white as they come, but I am an ausfag. Otherwise I'd take you up on your bf request.

Dating apps suck and im a foid i can not connect to people in real life and i don't have will to leave my house. Dating app fags are fuckboys that fuck many chicks every week i dont want that I want a boy just for me so i can be a yandere for him (ok not really im not that demented and nobody likes yanderes)
thank you anyway

Attached: 837c6cdff7e551fb3647263f52136e71735d67e1_hq.jpg (600x448, 60.21K)

>im a foid
You what, he asked here if you were a bottom aka gay fag who takes dick in butt. Now you're saying you're a female?

bottom is just a term for submissive people I hate faggots stop making everything about gay men go away

Attached: meguca.jpg (1442x811, 64.68K)

you americans are all mentally ill
I bet you eat xanax like it's candy

>Dating app fags are fuckboys that fuck many chicks every week
Statistically, they are more likely to get one match a week that doesn't even respond to their opening message.

No bottom is a gay term for homos to know if someone is the faggot who takes only dick and doesn't put their dick in someone else.
being submissive is a state, you can be submissive bottom, top or whatever within the gay world.

Just say you're a female and everyone knows you're submissive per default.

Im not american and I don't take drugs you fucking troon but american boyfriend would be apreciated if he is not retarded
not true men are sucessfull on tinder and fags are on grindr
satan trips
ahh ok makes sense sorry if i seemed like a sexy faggot for a moment

Attached: a83979f2bcd0d14c57bc70d225fbd0bf.jpg (695x695, 53.74K)

>ahh ok makes sense sorry if i seemed like a sexy faggot for a moment
I don't care about faggots, just that if you were then go to grindr. If you're a female who just want sex. Go to /soc/ if you're looking for a local 4chanbf or fwb

I hate /soc/ thats so anti Any Forums and anti anonymous its dumb
>fwb
thats slut shit and i would get cucked by other sechi e-girls no thanks
on top of that guys from my country are normies and boring

Attached: 98047364_2953203234715481_8852790275597139968_n.jpg (480x587, 25.23K)

Just get a crazy german boyfriend if that's what you want.

>not true men are sucessfull on tinder
Where are you getting this information? Tinder released inform that showed on average men match with less than 6% of their right swipes. Sure, there are probably a few guys who get heaps of hookups out of it, but most aren't. 80% of tinders user base is male. It's impossible that the majority of them are having regular hookups. Most are extremely thirsty for a girl to respond to them at all, let alone respond with more than one word at a time.