What are some good vidya recs for a neet? Something to sink a lot of time into and immerse yourself

What are some good vidya recs for a neet? Something to sink a lot of time into and immerse yourself

Attached: lea.webm (394x700, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/STZ5NM8C_SU
youtube.com/watch?v=dr9WRiT48y4
youtube.com/watch?v=ihorBl186iM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i usually play mario party with my gf

t. neet

Play genshin. Its free and has over 1000 hours of content

Metal gear solid v
War thunder but you need to sell your soul first

She has the dumb nose septum piercing. What do women think this conveys?

Moooo give me my vaccine and birth control

Wish Path of Exile was more balanced. But then Tencent owns 80%+ of it. Everything Tencent touches slowly becomes a piece of shit.
My condolences user.

Attached: tencent.png (642x876, 85.73K)

This is just tencent allowing genshin on their app store

Based. I play League and I can understand her.
It looks good but also slutty. Kind of like a tattoo

if you have the right kind of autism you can spend months on logistics games like Factorio. That's the original one, but there's a bunch of clones and knockoffs. Try Mindustry if you want to test the waters, it has this retarded unit-command mechanic that kinda ruins the latter half of the game but it's free and open source so you don't lose anything but time (which you want to) In the same autism vein, anything by Zachtronics. (he closed up shop now, but you can still buy the games for a few bucks each) They're all puzzle things that are more or less "programming, but in a game"

Everyone's played Terraria forever but it's great for burning time and you can play it kinda on autopilot while you watch a bad movie or something. Build your dream castle and there's a few hundred hours right there. Only downside is they removed the infinite-water trick in 1.4, bastards. Maybe there's a mod that brings it back or something, idk.

Or you can party like it's the 90s and go play Doom. The engine is open-source now, you'll need to go grab the original game files if you don't have them but once you do there's a gorillion WADs to play. Like, seriously, several hundred of them, and that's only if you confine yourself to things that someone, somewhere has recognized as "pretty good" instead of just any random WADs you can find.

Or, you probably have some random shit in your Steam library that you never did get around to playing, everyone does.

I'm still kind of a sucker for the Diablo-like gameplay, and it was fun for a while, but a lot of the bosses are kinda stupid and the storyline goes off the rails in the later acts so I kinda lost interest.

rain world is good and really immersive. youtu.be/STZ5NM8C_SU

Of course.

Fucking love Factorio. Best game ever made. Still play it sometimes.

Path of Exile story is irrelevant, it's the gameplay loop that was supposed to keep players playing forever. But chinese trading bots just suck out any will to play. Every time a new league happened, all you had to do was just to hoard specific key build items early on by buying them out as soon as they appeared on the market. And then a few days later list them in bulk with overpriced items. And players would buy that, rinse and repeat. Disguating. Diablo-like gameplay became into Any Forums simulator.

Attached: lovechina.png (619x513, 51.91K)

Oh no my heckin video game tits.. anyway

>Any Forums simulator
I mean, you can have quite a bit of fun doing that. I treated the WoW auction house as it's own minigame way back when, I wasn't the Jeff Bezos of Azeroth but I was 1% enough to buy all my alts epic flying (this was like, WLK) and not really think about it much. But yeah it kinda ruins it if there's one moneymaking tactic and everyone does that and only that because you have to.

disco...
ELYSIAWWWWWWM

Attached: r9k.png (360x89, 39.38K)

oldschool runescape takes around 2000 hours to max the most basic kind of account and most of the high end community has tens of thousands of hours, it's one of the few mmorpgs left with a strict no mtx policy so wagies can't just use their money to bypass grinds

its not exactly a good game, but its not exactly not a good game

Attached: vzWFsaj.png (768x525, 376.48K)

Well I looked up Genshin Impact and the amount of tits I saw made me think thats why majority of players play it for. I think I saw a loli as well.
That's the thing! PoE does not have an auction, if it had none of this bartering bot bullshit would plague the game.
youtube.com/watch?v=dr9WRiT48y4

Well this sends mixed signals. The colors clearly indicate poison but the tits say please touch me

Oh oh, also one thing that made me dislike PoE! Me and my friend (who wasn't very in PoE) did a few experiments of:
- playing together in a party.
- having just one of us stand on the map NOT doing anything while the other cleared it.
and just playing solo by ourselves.
Having anyone in the party with you at all always increased your chance of finding exalted orbs and good rare items. But while you was solo the chance was severely reduced. Much more than they claim on the wiki. This made me having to find some randos to make a party with me every time I wanted to find something even remotely useful or farm the in-game currency. Because in solo the game made it look like my (or my friend's) luck sucked.
When the new league once started we found over 8 exalted orbs in just 2 days right from the beginning.

For me its pokemon unite

I remember moonlighting as a janitor in PoE kinda of, by asking high efficiency build players if I could follow them around on their adventures and pick up trash they did not pick up. In hindsight I know see why so many of them readily agreed to this arrangement. They must've known about rare item drop increase.

Well its not western so its actually good

Hollow Knight, if you don't have it
>le popular thing!
Yeah. It also has a decently sized and easy to get into modding scene

That's great. No, really. I just wish for a game was also not aimed at China or Tencent at all.

I don't know much about PoE but why don't you just create alts and use them to boost the map scale?

You sound like a retard

Orig

You technically need to make 2 accounts then. And you also need your alt to be able to survive standing around on the map then without dying, which means leveling another character. And finally, your PC needs to handle two games launched simultaneously. At the time I barely could run just one instance of the game. Even if I could afford VPN with enough know-how to route a second instance through it.
Mind you, game officially allows you to run 2 instances of it on same PC, but also don't allow any software (non manual) control of the second instance. And of course if they detect its the same PC anyway - they may not do the 'rare item drop boost' as they do with multiple honest players. So we did not entertain that option.
Bitch please. I just have standards. You wouldn't know anything about it.

>standards
>path of exile

Attached: 4CD9C40D-CC0D-4E25-B1AC-91C055DBB8E8.jpg (585x593, 62.93K)

>before it was bought by Tencent

Attached: b11.png (794x668, 134.39K)

oh kek
youtube.com/watch?v=ihorBl186iM